PDA

View Full Version : Picons

cosie
29-12-12, 12:14
Hi guys I normaly download picons from this site and copy them to my USB stick.
Here's the question,can I download them to my USB stick from the feeds using my duo?

Larry-G
29-12-12, 12:49
you can download picons directly from the plugin feeds although it's not some thing i do so i'm not sure if it allows you to select a preferred location to save them to such as a USB stick, but then again as it has been said many times before, the best possible location for picons is the internal flash providing you have room there for them.

cosie
29-12-12, 13:03
Thx Phoenix,I just like keeping the flash as emty as possible.maybe it doesn't mater but I just like all epg/picons on USB stick.it wound be a nice feature to be able to download from the feeds and pick the location,it's not a big deal firing up the lappy and doing it but hey:)

Rob van der Does
29-12-12, 13:43
Yes you can. Provided the stick is formatted in Ext2/3/4. If you let the box format the stick it will be in Ext4.

BTW: You paid for the flash, so why not use it?

punisher
29-12-12, 14:39
Same as rob here i downloaded the picons from the feeds to my internal flash. Plenty of space :-p

Del Boy
06-01-13, 18:53
Does the plugin keep updating automatically?

cheers

Larry-G
06-01-13, 19:34
Does the plugin keep updating automatically?

cheers

Not automatically, but you will be presented with the normal update icon when updates are available for the picon pack if you downloaded them from the feeds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Del Boy
10-01-13, 19:45
I don't see the picon plugin in my plugin section. If I wanted to amend it or change anything where can I gain access to it?

Thanks