PDA

View Full Version : Images for clone 800

Foxylady
20-09-10, 18:25
now i have put vix in my wonderful box the vu duo, is there a new image going to be made for the 800's as they can no longer use any downloads due to dream se being down?
am thinking of family member incase there box or image goes tits up and needs a replacement in future
Thanks
Foxy

paul362
21-09-10, 08:15
I would advise using PLI for the clone 800s just Google for dm800 pli image and then get the relevant clone safe image from there site.

Stewiebee
24-06-11, 15:31
Tried them all.gemini 5.1 best for hd pq on plasma other images not as crisp and clear.

Mr. Mister
24-06-11, 15:43
There is another image brand new image going to be released in the very near future..

I have been testing this for the past week or so.. and although i never was a fan of DreamElite or Blackhole.. This new image for all DM800`s is streets ahead of those.. with quite a few new features..

It will be posted on W-O-S forum for download very very soon..

Larry-G
24-06-11, 15:45
There is another image brand new image going to be released in the very near future..

I have been testing this for the past week or so.. and although i never was a fan of DreamElite or Blackhole.. This new image for all DM800`s is streets ahead of those.. with quite a few new features..

It will be posted on W-O-S forum for download very very soon..

agreed. i am looking forward to rossi's DBUK images.

Stewiebee
24-06-11, 15:55
Would like a few more details,sounds very interesting .

Larry-G
24-06-11, 15:56
Would like a few more details,sounds very interesting .

the image is being worked on by rossi2000 and the team from dreamboxuk. at present it is in a BETA stage but initial test are very promising.

Stewiebee
27-06-11, 15:04
Reading rossi2000 on other posts it seems to be based on pli image,I am not impressed with pli image so will stay with gemini 5.1 thanks.

Larry-G
27-06-11, 15:31
Reading rossi2000 on other posts it seems to be based on pli image,I am not impressed with pli image so will stay with gemini 5.1 thanks.

You are more than welcome to use which ever image you choose, but don't knock it unless you have tried it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk