PDA

View Full Version : VIX image?

Karl-Johan
26-12-12, 12:19
Where can I get it since it's been released?

Maxwell
26-12-12, 12:21
Where can I get it since it's been released?

Patience my friend wont be long now :D

Karl-Johan
26-12-12, 14:26
I'm new to vu+ (longtime dreambox runner). Can you tell me what's so special about your images compared to for example openpli and black hole? Running black hole now and like it alot.

Rob van der Does
26-12-12, 14:40
I'm new to vu+ (longtime dreambox runner). Can you tell me what's so special about your images compared to for example openpli and black hole? Running black hole now and like it a lot.
There's really only one good way: just try it. And done that, please use the image uou like best.

Trial
26-12-12, 18:39
Hi slk350,
do you have the nick slk320 in other boards?

ciao

Karl-Johan
26-12-12, 19:20
Hi slk350,
do you have the nick slk320 in other boards?

ciao

Yes, on alot of boards.

Karl-Johan
26-12-12, 19:21
Up and running ViX now and LOVING it! The skins are awesome. Now i get what hype is about.

Great work guys!

Stanman
26-12-12, 19:52
Up and running ViX now and LOVING it! The skins are awesome. Now i get what hype is about.

Great work guys!

As they proof of the pudding is in trying it and ignoring so called self anointed experts who freely roam or should that be troll other boards;)

drzaphod
26-12-12, 21:35
Is the VXI for Solo2 now available? In that case where can I find it?

lotar
26-12-12, 22:46
here; http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?24567-VU-Solo2-ViX-Image-Discussion

drzaphod
28-12-12, 01:22
Thanks!

I will test this tomorrow! Great work!

Trickie16
28-12-12, 14:58
hi everyone i have been using the auto update and its works a treat just one question i notest last night it has a new Saterlight XML
in cluded does this cover all saterlights or just sly

gab2001uk
03-01-13, 13:19
Ordered my Solo2 from our sponsor yesterday, took advantage of members £5 discount, asked fot 1TB HDD and VIX image pre-installed. Has already been dispatched and should arrive tomorrow!

Looking forward to giving it a run for its money.

I am particularly waiting for transcoding support to be implemented fully, so I can watch over wifi on my Kindle Fire HD (rooted of course)

holey78
03-01-13, 14:05
Ordered my Solo2 from our sponsor yesterday, took advantage of members £5 discount, asked fot 1TB HDD and VIX image pre-installed. Has already been dispatched and should arrive tomorrow!

Looking forward to giving it a run for its money.

I am particularly waiting for transcoding support to be implemented fully, so I can watch over wifi on my Kindle Fire HD (rooted of course)

Hi. I'm new to the forum and wanted to share. You can already stream to android without transcoding using dreamdroid app with vlc or bsplayer. I have it working on my LAN although hd channels won't work for me. Hope you find this useful.

I'm using the vix image on the solo2 and really enjoy my first linux sat box. :-)

Rob van der Does
03-01-13, 16:46
Hi. I'm new to the forum and wanted to share. You can already stream to android without transcoding using dreamdroid app with vlc or bsplayer. I have it working on my LAN although hd channels won't work for me.
As that is indeed without transcoding, HD doesn't work at all, and SD will (probably) not be possible to an external device (i.e. via internet).

gab2001uk
03-01-13, 18:06
I already have Dreamdroid and it works perfectly for SD channels. The problem is twofold:
1) Bandwidth over wireless connection in different parts of the house.
2) The ability of the hardware on mobile devices to cope with 1080i streams

I am hoping that by transcoding, even HD channels can be compressed to a low enough bandwidth for the network and the tablet to cope with.

holey78
03-01-13, 21:13
I agree getting HD streaming to work will be pretty cool. I've only managed a very jumpy picture if it works at all. I've had a look around and cannot see if anyone has got the transcoding to work yet, unless someone can correct me.

Trial
03-01-13, 21:51
hi,
transcoding works perfect here with dreamdroid, VLC AND PORT 8002 on my Galaxy tab. picture quality must be optimized though.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2