PDA

View Full Version : LCD screen

anfieldoreilly
25-12-12, 20:43
Hi

I have uploaded sgt picons to my box. There coming up on my screen but not on the lcd screen. I just placed them in media/hdd

Then the VIX Quad picon set. I put the two files into usr/share/enigma2 and the folder into media/usb. . . With this set the picons neither appear on screen or the lcd.

I'm using latest build of vix

warajoker
25-12-12, 20:49
i had the same trouble and couldnt get them to work. hower they did work when i downloaded them from the feeds but they were not updated. so i just used the vix set. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23682-Vix-Team-Gigablue-Quad-amp-800UE-Full-Set-LCD-Picons
Hi

I have uploaded sgt picons to my box. There coming up on my screen but not on the lcd screen. I just placed them in media/hdd

Then the VIX Quad picon set. I put the two files into usr/share/enigma2 and the folder into media/usb. . . With this set the picons neither appear on screen or the lcd.

I'm using latest build of vix

anfieldoreilly
25-12-12, 21:18
i just dwnlded from feeds and working on tv but not lcd again

warajoker
25-12-12, 21:25
go to menu,setup,system,display setting and make sure "SHOW DISPLAY PICONS" AND "SHOW PICONS" are both set to yes. if that doesent work just use the ones in the link above
i just dwnlded from feeds and working on tv but not lcd again

anfieldoreilly
25-12-12, 21:42
Brilliant. That done the trick. there on the screen now and lcd... Thats working for the sgt flipflop and the feed picons But when I download and ftp from the link above I dont even get the picons on the tv screen. And I'm placing them into the right places. And rebooting.

warajoker
25-12-12, 21:46
if the sgt flip flops are working just keep them and you will need to delete sgt flip flops picon set to get the vix ones to work
Brilliant. That done the trick. there on the screen now and lcd... Thats working for the sgt flipflop and the feed picons But when I download and ftp from the link above I dont even get the picons on the tv screen. And I'm placing them into the right places. And rebooting.

anfieldoreilly
25-12-12, 21:52
Yeah Ill just keep them. I Just wanted the vix team ones as there suppose to look good on the Quad. Yeah I was deleting the previous picons before placing new ones on. Dunno why there not working. Anyways the sarges ones will do nicely :)

Cheers for your fast help :)

warajoker
25-12-12, 21:54
no problem
Yeah Ill just keep them. I Just wanted the vix team ones as there suppose to look good on the Quad. Yeah I was deleting the previous picons before placing new ones on. Dunno why there not working. Anyways the sarges ones will do nicely :)

Cheers for your fast help :)