PDA

View Full Version : Cant get cccam plugins to work

daveo_spy
01-04-10, 03:53
Hi All,

I have recently downloaded the bundle with softkeys for my box. However, when I attempt to download the plugins (any plugins) it says "no new plugins" found. I am trying to activate cccam but I am not sure how to do this using the latest openpli image. Can somebody advice me how to do this manually. I have been told in order to use the softkeys I need to have cccam installed and running, but I am unsure how to do this.

Sorry if t sounds like a silly question but I new to Satelite and I am still learning.

Any help would be appreciated

Daveo

bobonthejob
01-04-10, 10:16
What image are you using?

Are you saying that you have installed satangels key updater.

If so just download keys using the app from the plugin menu.

reddishd
23-06-10, 23:38
Plugins can be a problem if the server that your STB is logging on to is not well supported.

jacobfletcher
24-08-10, 15:48
hi everybody i need help big time with my du+ duo getting it to open any channell
iam using the pli image i have downloaded the satan key and uploaded into my vu+ duo i have also install ccam emu and others emu,
i have done a file browsing on the vu+ and checked the keys folder there are keys inside
can you please tell me how to activate the cam or keys
i will appreciate all help
jacobfletcher

grtmoby
24-08-10, 17:02
hi everybody i need help big time with my du+ duo getting it to open any channell
iam using the pli image i have downloaded the satan key and uploaded into my vu+ duo i have also install ccam emu and others emu,
i have done a file browsing on the vu+ and checked the keys folder there are keys inside
can you please tell me how to activate the cam or keys
i will appreciate all help
jacobfletcher

watching pay tv with no valid subscription is illegal.
You need to go and read the forum rules...

Sicilian
24-08-10, 17:21
As Grtmoby stated we do not condone watching pay tv without a valid subscription. To enable your cams/emu look at your current image softcam manager.