PDA

View Full Version : Internal hdd

malaj
20-12-12, 10:02
I`am very angry today. I started my box this morning and hdd is empty. All my data is GONE. I have no idea what happens and hope you can advice me....... :( :(

Rob van der Does
20-12-12, 15:19
Being angry doesn't help, asking for advice might :p

Please start telling us which image you use.

malaj
07-01-13, 06:59
It was dead hdd.......

Larry-G
09-01-13, 17:42
It was dead hdd.......

Thanks for keeping us informed about this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

satplustv
09-01-13, 20:30
I am on my second Hard Drive in my Uno and about 11 different images and it still fails all the time and tells me its not installed when i try and record so i have to re format and install yet again so i have given up on it as its too much hassle for something that should be simple, the hard drives are tested and working perfectly and the cross EPG data saves to both of them OK but as soon as you try and set up recordings it throws a wobbly - another issue with this receiver that i feel upset about given the price paid for it !

satplustv
09-01-13, 20:38
PS: I have checked, double checked and triple checked my paths etc and all are OK so if anyone has a perfect IMAGE set up with a SLY UK channel list etc please send me the back up image to try as i am at a loss as what to do next !

Mr. Mister
09-01-13, 20:40
You dont need a back-up image..

The only place for the " Perfect " Vix image for the Uno can be found ... HERE ... (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=Vu%2BUno/) lol

satplustv
11-01-13, 09:06
Not working on mine with Vix, Blackhole or a few others i have tried !

Rob van der Does
11-01-13, 09:09
Not working on mine with Vix, Blackhole or a few others i have tried !
What did not work? What did you try? How did you try?
You are cery short on giving info.

satplustv
11-01-13, 09:33
I have given the information many times before - it should not be that complicated anyway !

Mount the Hard Drive
Load the image
And record

My friend put exactly the Same latest BLACKHOLE image on his box yesterday as me in the same way and his hard drive works instantly and mine does not and its not my Hard Drive as i have tried a few !

After i initialise it lets me record once then all other attemps after say No HDD found or HDD not Initialised so i have to re initialise yet again !