PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Soft buttons on Ultimo front panel

ea.xlns
19-12-12, 15:13
Hi guys,

The soft buttons on the front panel of the Ultimo doesn't work well for me.

At the moment you can control the volume with the - and + buttons. The other two buttons (up and down) correspond to the up/down buttons on the remote. So when you use these buttons you will go into the bouquet menus and will therefore need to press exit or select on the remote to actually come out of the menu.

I think this would work much better if the up/down corresponded to Channel Up and Channel Down.

I'm sure you guys have thought of this and maybe I need to modify the settings in menu?

Thanks

thecaretaker
19-12-12, 16:56
That's interesting. I've just given this a try and I get the full information bar come up and it just scrolls through the list of channels. So it may well be a setting that alters its behavious. I'll have to have a play to see if I can find the correct settings option...:confused:

ea.xlns
19-12-12, 17:13
I've searched rigorously for the settings but found nothing :(

It makes perfect sense to have those buttons change channels rather than bring up bouquets, for me, regardless of how much people use it.

ea.xlns
19-12-12, 23:30
Anyone? Is this a question for Andy?

andyblac
20-12-12, 17:08
un fortunately vu do do allow us to configure the ^ v buttons independently there just copy the up/down button on remote, i submitted this bug report to vu some 1.5 years ago but they do now seem to interested in helping.