PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Implement Red Button feature.

dfdream
18-12-12, 13:57
Vix Team, Im just wondering with the roll out of Autobouquet plugin and the implementation of the channel history from the < > buttons
whether the red button (as in BBC and S*y) is now even more a possibility.

Autobouquet plugin could configure and update the interactive channels for the different services and pressing button would show the list for a predefined channel.
Maybe a popup could show up on predefined channels saying interactive channels available in the way that would in normal service having interactive channels.

Or do interactive channels change between programs or are they always assigned to the same group of channels (ones assigned to sports channels).

A little question. is it possible to turn on and channel history from the < > buttons and go back to the way it was if needed.

Rob van der Does
18-12-12, 14:04
First of all: what button is still free for any action at all?
Secondly: I think a large number of our international users will never use the 'interactive channels'.

dfdream
18-12-12, 15:33
I agree that there isnt many buttons available Maybe a long press on a button.
Most countries have interactive services of somesort and most users here would be in areas where interactive services are available.

At least it wasnt a "Its not Possible " answer... I know ye can do it guys...

First of all: what button is still free for any action at all?
Secondly: I think a large number of our international users will never use the 'interactive channels'.