PDA

View Full Version : Remotcontrol + Keyboard (Optional)?

RogerThis
17-12-12, 11:45

Is this available yet?

Rob van der Does
17-12-12, 11:58
Is this available yet?
Be aware: although the picture isn't very clear, it seems that no touchpad is available.
If that is indeed not the case, you might be better of with a device like the Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard k400r in addition to the present R/C.

warajoker
17-12-12, 17:19
kind of useless unless we get web browser. but i want to purchase one becuase it looks nice. where can i get one?

marty
17-12-12, 17:47
kind of useless unless we get web browser. but i want to purchase one becuase it looks nice. where can i get one?

Print a picture of it out and glue it over your excisting remote :D :p

All joking aside I dare say our sponsor will let us know when it is available :thumbsup: (I would like one too)

dragoscevero
19-12-12, 09:12
In that case isn't better the Logitech diNovo Mini?
It seems more appropriate to a system like that one...

Rob van der Does
19-12-12, 09:18
In that case isn't better the Logitech diNovo Mini?
It seems more appropriate to a system like that one...
Not sure if the Bluetooth connection works on STB's: does anybody have any experience with that?

The 'unifying' dongle (such as used for the Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard k400r) does work without requiring any drivers.

Anyway: whatever device you chose, make sure it has a touchpad. A R/C without one is rather useless.

dragoscevero
08-02-13, 13:52
Can I use a ir mce keyboard over an OpenVix image based stb? (I have gigablue quad) Is there any driver or plugin that has to be manually activated?
Thanks

marty
09-02-13, 11:25
Can I use a ir mce keyboard over an OpenVix image based stb? (I have gigablue quad) Is there any driver or plugin that has to be manually activated?
Thanks

Try it and see ;) don't forget to reboot after plugging it in :thumbsup:

dragoscevero
12-02-13, 11:10
I was not able to well explain my question...
The keyboard has infrared signal, and i was talking about making the quad i-r receiver "read" signals coming from the keyboard.
In the option menu i can see it's a page with remotes configuration, but i don't know how to add a new type of remote.
Is that kind of action possible?