PDA

View Full Version : need help with ccCam.cfg, cant find

gwd
19-09-10, 10:08
can anyone help, i am using dcc to add c-line but i cant find ccCam, i have looked in a lot of places, i have read that it is hidded so does anyone know were it might be, i have ur image on dated 14-8-10, cccam2.1.01 and newcs1.67 running, is this right or should i be running something else, my white cards runs well on this but not on cccam 2.1.04.

catseye
19-09-10, 10:15
Try under var/etc

grtmoby
19-09-10, 10:25
and sometimes usr/keys

this is on the duo using aaf

gwd
19-09-10, 12:14
i tried all that, no good, would it it work through the miniweb page, if u hold the power on botton when recevier is switched on and wait till the i.p. number is shown then go to internet and get miniweb page i see this:
Edit Emul config CCcam Edit ( Click ) ------------------------------ > /var/etc/CCcam.cfg
Mgcamd Edit ( Click ) ------------------------------ > /var/keys/newcamd.list
NewCS Edit ( Click ) ------------------------------ > /var/tuxbox/config/newcs.xml
Camd3 Edit ( Click ) ------------------------------ > /var/keys/camd3.config
SoftCAM Edit ( Click ) ------------------------------ > /var/etc/smartcam.config

grtmoby
19-09-10, 12:32
so it is on /var/etc

make sure the file name is CCcam.cg and not cccam.cfg

think it will work with the miniweb

gwd
19-09-10, 12:52
no not in var/etc, is there any way of doing a search with pc to find it?

grtmoby
19-09-10, 12:54
may b there is nothing and it just need u to create and put one there
u can do a search with an ftp client like filzilla for example

gwd
19-09-10, 13:03
i havnt a clue about that, is it easy to do? only new to this type of system
when i go through miniweb it says it is in var/etc but through dcc i can not see it, strange, would it be named something different?

grtmoby
19-09-10, 13:08
just open a text file
paste/write whatever u want in this file
click on file and choose save as
in the box name write CCcam.cfg (first two must be caps)
in the file typ select all files
click on save
now transfer the file created into the box in /var/etc

make sure u start cccam in the box after this

Stanman
19-09-10, 13:42
Used this found in another forum to edit the file. Had same issue it worked but I could not find it in ETC

How To: Edit CCcam.cfg through Telnet using "vi"
saw a post about CCcam.cfg being hidden on latest image and the way your expected to edit it is by powering of box and going into miniweb..?

haven't tried this on the latest image myself yet but you should be able to edit the CCcam.cfg through telnet using "vi" editor that's included with Enigma.

-Telnet into UR image
-enter into telnet vi /var/etc/CCcam.cfg
that will then display something like
Quote:C: test1.com 12000 user1 pass1
C: test2.com 12001 user2 pass2
~
~
~
~
~
~
"/var/etc/CCcam.cfg" line 1 of 2 --50%--

-to delete text from the file press Escape then move cursor/box using arrow keys to letter you want to delete then press x
-to enter text press Escape then press i then just type in text, you are unable to delete in this mode and will need to do above process to delete letters

-to save your edits press Escape then type :w and press Enter
-to quit file "without saving" press Escape then type :q! and press Enter

just discovered "vi" a minuet ago so there are probably easier ways of editing etc, that's just the way i tested and thought this is "better" then having to power off box to edit.

here's some more info about "vi" commands...
How to Use the vi Editor

Edit:
just tested and this works with the latest image and hidden CCcam.cfg

gwd
19-09-10, 14:35
cheers, i will give it a go and let u know how i get on.
sorry for this but what is vi?

amires
19-09-10, 14:54
cheers, i will give it a go and let u know how i get on.
sorry for this but what is vi?

It is a text editor. If you enter vi /var/etc/CCcam.cfg in a telnet session and press enter the vim text editor (vi) will launch and anything you type inside it will be saved to /var/etc/CCcam.cfg.

gwd
19-09-10, 14:56
is this in the dcc program

amires
19-09-10, 15:03
is this in the dcc program

Dcc has telnet ability, use it to telnet to your box. To do that click on telnet tab on left side of the dcc screen. You will see a black window which you can type commands inside it. Now you can run the mentioned command. As an alternative you can download PuTTY which is a SSH/Telnet client.

vu-duo-user
19-09-10, 15:21
The config file was invisible to me using FireFox FTP. Downloaded VU control centre and used this to edit the file.

This was on my box, maybe you can use something like this with your box.

amires
19-09-10, 15:31
The cccam plugin does not come with a cccam.cfg. The user have to upload his/her own. Or at least this was the case for me.

gwd
24-09-10, 13:44
hi guys, just to let you know that i got it up and running, could not find CCcam.cfg file anywhere while using dcc or technomate control center, i am running CCcam2.1.04+newcs1.67 with white card and running well ( stable ) with ur image 14-08-2010, i used the miniweb page to add C-Line and edit and it worked a treat, this was quick and very handy, if someone else is trying to to do the same then give this a go as it worked for me, how you get the miniweb page up is switch off receiver, switch it back on while holding the power botton in and hold it in until the last number of the box ip address is shown on the front, then go to ur pc and type in your box ip address in address bar and there a page will come up, you will be able to edit and upload alot of things here, thanks for all the help from you all.