PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on OpenVix Screen following upload of new Bouquets

jfazzie
16-12-12, 01:54
Hi,

I don't know whats happened, I uploaded some new bouquets to my gigablue hd800ue. It froze when I reset enigma so I decided to perform a reset and now it's hanging on the Openvix screen. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

judge
16-12-12, 01:58
Try a fresh flash of the latest image on http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/ & let us know if it works before you upload your new bouquets.

jfazzie
16-12-12, 02:10
Hi Judge, thanks for the quick reply. I've tried to do a reflash this very moment. USB Pen is the correct model as I bought it from WoS when I got the box. I've formatted it correctly using HP Tool. Uploaded the files, but when I insert it into the rear USB Slot, the box starts, flashes blue and then goes back to red with the OpenVix screen. The only other difference is that the Gigablue on the LCD has gone and the LCD is now black. :-(

jfazzie
16-12-12, 02:23
RIghts, after the fourth attempt I've got it flashed and booted. These gigablues seem to be tetchy with detecting the USB drives. When I got it, worked straight away first time... will let you know how i get on before i upload bouquets again