PDA

View Full Version : Blackhole image won't work on my vu+duo with cccam

kensington
12-12-12, 22:10
Hi there,

Just download Blackhole image 1.7.9 to my vu+ duo. I installed bh.tgz package to temp folder. I also put Cccam 221, 214, 230 in temp folder, then used green+yellow button to install them and activate them with blue on remote. I put my cccam.config on etc folder. but no luck. could anyone pleae walk me through the process step by step. I may have missed a bit that is vital for my cccam to work. please help.

Cheers

Donnie
13-12-12, 09:24
Are you seeing them when you press the blue button ?

kensington
14-12-12, 10:43
yes, I can see them and I can activate and checked all of them. Do I need other files to add to the image in order to work with cccam.config to work. I used my previous cccam.config file that was working with VTI image. should not I need to add VTfeed file to opkg folder? is there any bits that I need to add? I did not unzip the cccam 2.2.0 and others when I added them to temp file. I could see them and it showes activited after pressing the blue button. do I need to change the configuration of my cccamconfig with lignes?
Many thanks. Please list all the bits of the process and any links to the files needed

KristianM
15-12-12, 15:04
You do know it's called "CCcam.cfg" ?

kingy29
15-12-12, 20:32
I would remove all versions of CCcam and install just one version 2.2.1 I have never had any problems with BH