PDA

View Full Version : Can someone Help me with my Clarke-Tech Xtrend ET9000

jfk
08-12-12, 18:57
my Clarke-Tech Xtrend ET9000 have just stop working. when i turn it off and on it just flashing a blue light at the manual turn on/off button. Any one no the solution to this or is my box completely dead?

BadBoy
08-12-12, 19:17
Try unplugging it for a few mins, also try a reflash

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

jfk
08-12-12, 19:31
Try unplugging it for a few mins, also try a reflash

I have tried to do this several time with no result. the box have refused to boot up, how can i reflash then? its just flashing this blue light around the off/on button. This is driving me n.t .

BadBoy
08-12-12, 21:21
Copy the vix image to a USB stick and place it into the front USB port and restart the box, hopefully it should pick up the flash image and install

basilyoung
08-12-12, 22:03
what image is or was on the unit?, if you reflash, what image are you going to use

jfk
09-12-12, 15:30
what image is or was on the unit?, if you reflash, what image are you going to use

I have the vix image 3.0 updated up to august 2012. I am not sure i ca be able to reflash the box. I have turn on/off several times but the box did not boot up. If it possible to reflash am going to use vix as well but at the moment am not sure if that is possible.

Stanman
09-12-12, 15:32
You might want to to unplug all USB and HDD and than try.

Also bootloader is upto date?

jfk
09-12-12, 15:41
You might want to to unplug all USB and HDD and than try.

Also bootloader is upto date?

I think the boot loader is up to date because i flash it with latest boot loader, I have also done all that with no joy. I think my box is dead.It just flashing the blue light at on/off button.

BadBoy
09-12-12, 23:34
I've had that before and a reflash worked for me

basilyoung
10-12-12, 00:21
I doubt that the unit is dead,

if you have loaded the boot loader file, I take it you had on screen ( unit screen ) messages?
if so, remove the files off the usb...and add the image files, reflash again, and you should be sorted

jfk
10-12-12, 10:16
I doubt that the unit is dead,

if you have loaded the boot loader file, I take it you had on screen ( unit screen ) messages?
if so, remove the files off the usb...and add the image files, reflash again, and you should be sorted

Do you want me to load the boot loader again, i download the latest boot loader from here, how can i flash the boot loader if the box will not boot up?
I have decided to turn off the box(maybe give it a rest) for 12 hours and give it a go again.

jfk
10-12-12, 12:04
Copy the vix image to a USB stick and place it into the front USB port and restart the box, hopefully it should pick up the flash image and install

Okay, it there any other way i can reflash the box apart from using usb method, most especially when the machine have refused to boot up or can the machine be dream up like dream dream box?

jfk
12-12-12, 14:32
Hi guys,

I have have resulted to sent the box back to the manufacturer after many attempt to revive the machine fail. Hopefully i get it back before xmass.