PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Standby after 479 update!

satnav
06-12-12, 08:33
Is it the intention that the box now goes into standby after an update as against staying on ready for testing out etc? :cool:

andyblac
06-12-12, 19:48
Is it the intention that the box now goes into standby after an update as against staying on ready for testing out etc? :cool:

sorry ?, please explain.

Larry-G
06-12-12, 19:49
all of my boxes are now on 490 and dont go into standby after a update

satnav
06-12-12, 19:52
Prior to the recent update rebooting the box always returned you to the ON state ready to watch and not gone to standby as now. :cool:

ps 2 ultimo's doing the same.

andyblac
06-12-12, 19:56
Prior to the recent update rebooting the box always returned you to the ON state ready to watch and not gone to standby as now. :cool:

ps 2 ultimo's doing the same.

logs please ;)

satnav
06-12-12, 19:57
Ok give us 10 mins:D

satnav
06-12-12, 20:06
attached logs

satnav
06-12-12, 20:09
Typo should read vix489 not 479

andyblac
06-12-12, 20:13
looks like HDMICEC putting your in standby.

eHdmiCEC: received message 36
action -> GlobalActions power_down
action -> GlobalActions power_up
enter standby

try turning it off

satnav
06-12-12, 20:18
Since a got my Harmony remote I have turned off all on/off commands! :confused:

satnav
06-12-12, 21:15
Makes no sense!!! I have tried some setting changes and when I changed from CEC Wake-up from "stream request" to "TV physical address" option it then started to stay in the ON status after a re-start, but having now put it back it still stays in ON status. :confused: The other box has all the same settings but with the Enable CEC set too off it still goes to stand-by, haven't got access to logs. :eek:

Rob van der Does
06-12-12, 21:51
The screenshot of your HDMI-CEC settings show it to be active. Please de-activate and try again.
If that doesn't help, you might try to un-install the plugin.

satnav
06-12-12, 22:39
OK the story is one box is now started working with the same settings that are in screen shot! The second box Also had the issue with the same settings and whether enabled or not. The plugin has been removed and re installed and still same issue with it disabled! :(

andyblac
07-12-12, 00:23
OK the story is one box is now started working with the same settings that are in screen shot! The second box Also had the issue with the same settings and whether enabled or not. The plugin has been removed and re installed and still same issue with it disabled! :(

can i have a virgin boot log, (the box doing nothing but boot up)

power off the box, (at back rocker)
power up
if it goes to standby send me log.

thanks.

satnav
07-12-12, 14:44
After a nights sleep the box has woke up in a better state than me! All working this morning, if it reverts back i will post and attach log file. cheers :cool: