PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Problem setting up Duo (cant find 28.2)

amar786
04-12-12, 23:09
Hi Guys,

Need your help with a strange issue. I have a Uno and just got a new Duo bot from WOS. Unplugged the Uno and put the Duo in its place. Gone through the first time config (which I have done a 100 time already) added the Mr Mister channel list i was already using.

I set the tuner A & B to 28.2 but when I have added channel list and select a channel (BBC) its says 'Service Unavailable. Please check tuner configuration'.

When I checked the setting it is set to 28. There is no longer the option to select 28.2. The range goes 28 then the next selection is 30.5.

I flashed with image from here had the option to select 28.2 during set up but same thing happened again. Once I added the channel list, select a channel I get the error message and the 28.2 option disappears.

Any suggestions as to what this could be to how I can fix it. Please note I only have one LNB at home.

Your help is greatly appreciated as always.

boxer29
04-12-12, 23:43
Check your cable and which tuner its connected to and then select that tuner, also tell us what image yiu are using

yasiree
05-12-12, 01:11
do a full channel scan.

yngvekl
05-12-12, 01:12
Download new satellites.xml file and ftp to etc/enigma. Do tuner setup again, then scan for channels.

/Yngve

TomD
06-12-12, 22:15
Hi Guys,

Need your help with a strange issue. I have a Uno and just got a new Duo bot from WOS. Unplugged the Uno and put the Duo in its place. Gone through the first time config (which I have done a 100 time already) added the Mr Mister channel list i was already using.

I set the tuner A & B to 28.2 but when I have added channel list and select a channel (BBC) its says 'Service Unavailable. Please check tuner configuration'.

When I checked the setting it is set to 28. There is no longer the option to select 28.2. The range goes 28 then the next selection is 30.5.

I flashed with image from here had the option to select 28.2 during set up but same thing happened again. Once I added the channel list, select a channel I get the error message and the 28.2 option disappears.

Any suggestions as to what this could be to how I can fix it. Please note I only have one LNB at home.

Your help is greatly appreciated as always.

If you have one lead from your dish you should connect it to tuner A :
Configuration -Advanced
Satellite. -28.2E
Lnb - lnb1
Priority - Auto
Then universal lnb, polerisation, no, band, none.

Tuner B should be set to loopthrough.

Hope this helps