PDA

View Full Version : TM600 Recording Issue

4000BC
17-09-10, 12:05
Hi,

I've got a TM600. I've connected a Western Digital 300GB HDD to it and set it up to record to that drive. It records fine. If I watch a recorded programme from start to finish with no interruptions it plays perfectly well. However, if I pause (or rewind/fast forward) the recorded programme at any point and then resume playback the lip-sync goes out by about 1 second. The only way to get the lip-sync back is to stop the playback completely and start it again from the beginning, which is a bit annoying.

Is this a known issue? Is it my HDD? Is there a preferred choice of HDD for the TM600?

I'm new to all this and any help would be appreciated.

BTW: I've looked through the TM600 forum and can't find any reference to this particular problem anywhere else but if this has been discussed in the past then I apologise.

wullboy
17-09-10, 15:24
ive had it a few times when watching tv channels and the only way to get rid of it is to flick the channels up and down, and then its ok, ive also noticed it when i have reprogramed the week epg 3.3b plugin ....

4000BC
17-09-10, 17:46
Hi Blueboy,

Thanks for the reply, but it isn't a problem when I'm watching ordinary TV, only when I watch a recorded programme. Any ideas?