PDA

View Full Version : TM800HD Install

roystheboy
03-12-12, 16:14
Hi I want one of these receivers but there is no Instructions with it to Install it ,where could I get Instructions to Install this receiver hope you can help thanks take care

bassethound
03-12-12, 17:17
I assume you are on about how to instal a new image the easiest way is using the Mini Web see attached pdf

roystheboy
03-12-12, 23:20
Hi what I need is how to operate this receiver because the engineer that Installed it for me wouldnt show me anything about it only to change Sats and channels I need to kow how it works .my receiver is connected to a TM Vbox to move my 1.2 mtre dish ,I need Insructions on how its Installed and to operate it hope you can help thanks for your reply take care best regards

scruff1963
04-12-12, 09:53
I don't know what a tm vbox is but when you select a channel it should move the dish automaticaly for you.

roystheboy
04-12-12, 10:24
yes it does but I want to get another TM800HD but dont know how to Install it ,an engineer set the TM I got up for me I need to know how to set up and operate a TM,because last night I wanted to watch BBC 3 it is in the channel list but it wont open I dont know what to do to open it all other channels are fine thanks take care

scruff1963
04-12-12, 18:13
go through the menus and copy the settings he has used