PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Vix 3.0 (155)

iceman325
03-12-12, 13:01
Hi, I have installed VIX 3.0 (155) on Vu+ Duo and have got pretty much everything setup as I wanted. But I have a few questions on the the EPG;

I am using the E2 Autobouquet the the channel numbering is like Sky. When changing channel, the empty channel numbers are skipped and the multi EPG and graphical EPG does not show these empty place holders which is perfect. But the single EPG does show these empty placeholders. Is it possible to hide these on the single EPG?

When opening multi EPG, it always starts on BBC1 regardless what channel im on. E.g. when on sky sports 1 and i open multi EPG, it starts on BBC1. Is it possible to show multi epg on the channel your on?

Is it possible to open Multo EPG by pressing the TV button?

Thank you

iceman325
04-12-12, 10:09
Anyone able to assist?

Thanks

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 10:22
Let me start by suggesting to update (we're on 478 now). Why did you flash an old build?
Once up & running see if there are any issues left.

iceman325
04-12-12, 10:53
I found the newer images were more unstable for me as it used to freeze/crash often.

I was reccomended build 155 and its been faultless so far.

marty
04-12-12, 11:06
155 is pretty old now. I would defo recomend an update and we'll take it from there :)

judge
04-12-12, 11:06
I found the newer images were more unstable for me as it used to freeze/crash often.

If you are getting freezes or crashs, it's better to upload debug/crash logs so any issues can be looked at.
The higher the build number, the more stable the image gets.
Odd bugs do creep into some new images which is to be expected but they are usually fixed pretty fast.

Larry-G
06-12-12, 07:08

we do NOT support cloned hardware on this forum, and i know you are using a clone by your posts on other forums

Thread closed.