PDA

View Full Version : ARIVA 102E problem

pronylee
02-12-12, 10:31
hi guys just got a new ariva 102 e it look very pretty and very functional but wat i hav noticed is the support for the box is not very helpful in term of good guide all the question asked by forum members hav been answered vaguely pls can d moderator make things very easy like other boxes support ie spiderbox eaglebox and so on. pls i need to enter Nline in my box but i,m totally lost and this is the first box of many i will struggle with pls someone help a good tutorial will be welcomed entering c or n line should not be dis hard and if u r helping pls be very spot on wot to do and do not make me more confused

bassethound
02-12-12, 10:39
Make sure your box is connected to the internet first and working by testing out youtube or one of the other web apps built into the box

Then if you want to add a c or n line use the web interface built into the box by adding your boxs ip address into a web browser it should be something like 192.168.xxx.xxx

pronylee
03-12-12, 14:50
hi guys how do i get into the web interface in the box

Sicilian
03-12-12, 14:52
Read the stickies and the post above.

pronylee
03-12-12, 15:44
guys the stickies are not helpful sorry that im been a problem all i want to do is enter nline in to the box pls explain the steps to me

Sicilian
03-12-12, 15:46
The stickies explain all, read them, you must also be using EMU patch firmware here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?357-All-files-for-Ferguson-Ariva-102E-HD . Remember we do not discuss card sharing here.