PDA

View Full Version : New Channel 28.2E required

vazz007
30-11-12, 22:08
Hi, Can someone please help me, i am trying to update star plus hd frequency, i have got MR Misters awesome bouquet but the latest verision has got the old star plus hd frequency and i can edit using dbeit on my mac, is there any way i can update the bouquet with the correct frequency or does someone have the capabilties to do this for me and send me the latest 28.2e bouquets with sly numbering like MR MISTERs.

Thanks in advance

Mr. Mister
30-11-12, 22:10
Ill do it sometime over the weekend..

vazz007
02-12-12, 11:49
Thanks Mr Mister, any chance of this being done today?

rocky4j
02-12-12, 12:47
+1

thanks!!!

morashid679
02-12-12, 15:00
Why don't you look in the latest channel update thread by "phoenix" it will give you frequency to manually scan it in then just transfer via the remote to your bouquet and delete the old one.

You won't have a number on it but if you put it in the right place "784" should bring up "Star Plus HD".

After scanning it will be in the "All" or "Satellites(new found)" bouquet.

Highlight the "add to relevant bouquet"

After adding it will be right at the bottom, highlight channel press menu, enable move mode,press ok then move just under "channel 783" then menu,disable move mode, highlight old channel,press menu and delete.

Sorry if this looks complicated I'm no good at writing guides.

This is based on a "Vix" image in a "VU" receiver.

But, should be same procedure or near enough on most receivers.

morashid679
02-12-12, 15:03
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showpost.php?p=175933

Look in above post.

I suggest you subscribe to it as this will update you every time "Phoenix" updates the thread.

Silent
03-12-12, 14:55

+1

thanks!!!

You guys do realise he does these for free yeah? :)