PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] each morning on download does bring tv channel on

river-rat
28-11-12, 12:40
for the last 3 days at 4am my epg downloads

the downloads are ok, but when i wake up i just see " dvb services" or what ever it is on my et9200

i then turn on my tv and just shows the vix loading like screen

it does return to a channel after download?

Rob van der Does
29-11-12, 07:52
We would need a debug log (and crashlogs if any) to be able to look into that.

supra59uk
04-12-12, 11:58
Yep confirm above same here on both my boxes 800se gigs and quad

marty
04-12-12, 12:08
Seems OK on my Quad :confused:
What version VIX are you on?

supra59uk
04-12-12, 17:12
update gigablue quad,and 800se latest vix images on both, and xtrend 9200 all setup as below now.

mine is sorted now was the way i setup epg for 28e i used the sticky cross epg setup but it caused issues and wouldnt populate and after manually carring out a download of epg i was getting black screen and lcd said dvb, so then i would have to change to a channel,same every morning, i sorted this by unticking the open tv and using xepgd providers rytec uk and all seems well and i have a full epg hope this helps

Paul

river-rat
09-12-12, 20:20
have been using 2.4 for ages, i wont and will not go to 3.0 as the picons and epg lay out look to pixelly

how do i do a debug

Larry-G
09-12-12, 20:39
have been using 2.4 for ages, i wont and will not go to 3.0 as the picons and epg lay out look to pixelly

how do i do a debug

There really is no point submitting any crash logs, debug logs or bug reports of any kind from ViX 2.4 or lower as these images are no longer updated nor maintained, in fact these earlier versions no longer have a build git as they have been deleted. so unless you use 3.0 there is very little we can do when you find bugs etc.

Rob van der Does
09-12-12, 20:55
You'd better try to fix that instead of hampering yourself with an out of date image. And that shouldn't be difficult, as this is an unknown phenomenon :p

Anyway: please do as you like, but the support for an old image is............ a new image :D

river-rat
09-12-12, 22:56
i posted 3 times as well as another member if you look about my posts and when i updated to 3.0 last week, nothing had changed on the epg

as they say, not broke dont fix it lol but some reason my epg has

Larry-G
09-12-12, 23:00
i posted 3 times as well as another member if you look about my posts and when i updated to 3.0 last week, nothing had changed on the epg

as they say, not broke dont fix it lol but some reason my epg has

If 2.4 works for you then by all means use it, but as i said we only provide support for the latest revision which at present is 3.0, we cant provide any help other than basic setup with older images as their build gits no longer exist. I'm not dismissing you by any means just stating how things are.