PDA

View Full Version : VIX & EPGhI

Stanman
16-09-10, 15:06
I am so used to havingg to download the satmate EPG in my old DE image as it rarely downloaded properly that I did it in the VIX, it downloaded zero new events, does this mean if the EPG is upto date it does not download anything or should I be worried as I use autotimer quite a lot:eek:

pooface
16-09-10, 16:10
I am so used to havingg to download the satmate EPG in my old DE image as it rarely downloaded properly that I did it in the VIX, it downloaded zero new events, does this mean if the EPG is upto date it does not download anything or should I be worried as I use autotimer quite a lot:eek:

When using the satmate epg, it states 0 events, as it cannot read each individual event. With the rytec epg, it downloads xml files, and so when it reads that data, it can state how much data it's read...

Don't worry, with the satmate epg, it does actually download and import (you can check by going to the end of the listings for a channel, and it should be the morning of the day you downloaded - except in rare circumstances when satmate is away or something)...