PDA

View Full Version : Video (Movie) files play lag and picture unrecognition on VU Plus Duo

UUX
16-09-10, 14:49
Hello everyone.

I just got a VU+ Duo and installed Samsung HD103UJ 1TB HDD, wich works fine.

However, i discovered some little problems related to Media Player:

1. Video (Movies) files (stored in my HDD) play is lagging. Lag video and audio OR lags only video, depending on particular file. This problem occurred on trying to play some movies, downloaded from internet. Commonly i tried AVI files with H.264/MPEG4 coding, and they all are lagging in one way or another.

2. My JPEG pictures was not recognized. I enter the directory, and it just is displayed as empty, although it actually contains JPEG files.

Any suggestions on solving this?

Thank you in advance.

EDITED:

Currently running Dream Elite BH 1.3.3F. Also tried the newest original image v5.2 - it did not solved problem, so, maybe it means, that it just can not handle smooth play of H.264/MPEG4 coded AVI files?

pooface
16-09-10, 15:10
avi files are not handled well with the duo at the mo... They might well be working on it, as they haven't released any drivers for a while... Let's just hope...

In regards to x264, these files work perfectly well in vix team image (based on 5.2 image), when in the mkv container...

UUX
16-09-10, 15:30
Thank you for answer. Hopefully waiting for software updates...