PDA

View Full Version : Info ccam

SILENTSILENT
16-09-10, 13:41
Hello to all,i install ccam2.1.4 on vti image,but i don't found ccam.cfg file in filezilla,where i can find?thank a lot!! :)

canthackit
16-09-10, 14:35
Hi
1. your first port of call should have been in the introductions.
2. you have to load your own .cfg file CCcam 214 is just the binary file ie the softcam.
3. i think i'm right in saying there's a configurable .cfg file in the plugins.
4: regards: canthackit

hiohaa
16-09-10, 16:08
Hello to all,i install ccam2.1.4 on vti image,but i don't found ccam.cfg file in filezilla,where i can find?thank a lot!! :)

get cccam 2.1.4 off the 'official' cccam forum, where its safe. extract it somewhere, and copy the .cfg file to your box via an FTP client, into the /etc folder.

edit the cfg using notepad++ (Freeware) depending on what you want to do to it - for me i just wanted to watch channels that were encrypted, i only needed 2 lines in my .cfg file, 1 for the boxkey, and 1 to limit voltage to my card.

activate the CAM, restart box, it should all work!

(note the .cfg file from the cccam forum has hundreds of lines full of help notations, you can just delete everything apart from the lines you need)

SILENTSILENT
16-09-10, 16:11
where i can find ccam 2.1.4?and i put only ccam.cfg file in /etc?thanks a lot

canthackit
16-09-10, 16:28
Menu>plugins>Green Button>Cams

you'll need to activate the softcam, method differs on different images.

what are you using? if you get stuck.

regards; canthackit

hiohaa
16-09-10, 16:34
where i can find ccam 2.1.4?and i put only ccam.cfg file in /etc?thanks a lot

only the .cfg file yes, all the other files in that .zip aren't necessary (it explains on cccam forum what they all are and do)

satmanbasil
16-09-10, 16:39
get cccam 2.1.4 off the 'official' cccam forum, where its safe. extract it somewhere, and copy the .cfg file to your box via an FTP client, into the /etc folder.

edit the cfg using notepad++ (Freeware) depending on what you want to do to it - for me i just wanted to watch channels that were encrypted, i only needed 2 lines in my .cfg file, 1 for the boxkey, and 1 to limit voltage to my card.

activate the CAM, restart box, it should all work!

(note the .cfg file from the cccam forum has hundreds of lines full of help notations, you can just delete everything apart from the lines you need)

When you see the file the lines (notations) u can delete all that have a " # " starting
make sure when you have made your file and downloaded to /var/etc to chmod 755 it

regards

satmanbasil

SILENTSILENT
16-09-10, 17:17
Menu>plugins>Green Button>Cams

you'll need to activate the softcam, method differs on different images.

what are you using? if you get stuck.

regards; canthackit

Which softcam?i'm installed from cams ccam2.1.4 config and ccam 2.1.4 for vti panel but i don't find ccam.cfg to edit...

mil2004
16-09-10, 17:34
FTP /var/etc and u will see ccam.cfg if u have install it from server
only on AAF Hot Summer go to var/keys

canthackit
16-09-10, 18:59
@ silent

the CCcam.cfg file should be in /etc

so what you should have is CCcam_214 in usr/bin and the attributes set to 755
and CCcam.cfg in /etc and also the attributes set to 755

there are other files you might want at some stage but we wont bother with them atm, let's get this sorted first.

regards: canthackit