PDA

View Full Version : How to install newcamd

geoffreyafford
22-11-12, 12:48
I recently got the Ariva 202e, I have put the cccam in and it working but with a lot o glitching.
I am using software V1.20B6.
I have a newcamd, but it will not accept it, maybe I am doing something wrong.
Does it go into Newcamd client and if so why are there 2 port boxes as I have only one port number.
Hope I have explained this ok, as I am a newbe on here.

bassethound
22-11-12, 14:30
i have had mine running fine on newcamd just use the same port number in each box make sure after adding your details you restart the box

plus you can use the boxes web browser to change things just type the box ip address into a web browser and it will bring it up it should be something like 192.168.xxx.xxx

VISIONDVD
23-11-12, 22:15
It does go into newcam client, its also not a good idea to have two servers running at once.

akz_g
31-12-12, 01:03
hi mate, wondering if u could help. im having a similar problem with ariva 102e. tryed cccam and working fine, uploaded via file allshares.dat and no problem. trying to use newcamd now but not to sure how to upload my data. tryed typing from the web interface but it doesnt work. can i use a file via usb?

any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

i have had mine running fine on newcamd just use the same port number in each box make sure after adding your details you restart the box

plus you can use the boxes web browser to change things just type the box ip address into a web browser and it will bring it up it should be something like 192.168.xxx.xxx