PDA

View Full Version : Do we only have a month left.. ??

Mr. Mister
21-11-12, 12:16
www.december212012.com

So.. Its only a month go until the end of of the Mayan Calander.. 21st December 2012 ..

Whats your feeling on this.. ??

Not trying to be morbid.. Just maybe a bit of fun if anything.. :D

Trial
21-11-12, 12:30
Hi,
at the moment I do not care.

If the world still exists in 32 days itīs OK for me.

If the world doesnīt exist in 32 days itīs also OK for me. If it happens I hope it happens fast.

ciao

judge
21-11-12, 14:20
another apocalypse, lol...
these loons never give up.

Alec
21-11-12, 16:13
www.december212012.com

So.. Its only a month go until the end of of the Mayan Calander.. 21st December 2012 ..

Whats your feeling on this.. ??

Not trying to be morbid.. Just maybe a bit of fun if anything.. :D

All I know is, whatever happens energy prices will increase!

Larry-G
21-11-12, 16:27
another apocalypse, lol...
these loons never give up.

Well personally I think it's a load of crap but if the zombies do rise you'll find me sitting on my roof with a assortment of firearms and ammo LMAO

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ev0
21-11-12, 16:37
Does it matter ?

I mean if it is the end of the world, we won't know about it, and if it isn't then we will still wish it was :p

pobreton
21-11-12, 16:42
Just a month, I wonder if I can get the missing radio and some HD channels on my VU+ UNO by then?

Mr. Mister
21-11-12, 16:59
Well personally I think it's a load of crap but if the zombies do rise you'll find me sitting on my roof with a assortment of firearms and ammo LMAO

Not quite what a doomsday prepper would have in mind to survive.. lmao

Larry-G
21-11-12, 17:02
Not quite what a doomsday prepper would have in mind to survive.. lmao

Stuff those loonies, I just want to make zombies go pop walking dead style lol.

Flyingpig
21-11-12, 21:09
Phew ------- for a minute there I thought you knew something about cams etc that I never!!!! Thank god it's only the end of the world you are talking about.

basilyoung
21-11-12, 21:17
Well I will ( about 5 hours beforhand ) opt to go full on multy religious, sat in a crop circle with 2 bottles of various ales and spirits, therefore I will be safe, so sod you lot, ( this opinion may change at short notice )

Conaxthewarrior
21-11-12, 22:08
Huh , I work alongside someone from the Jehovahs Witnesses who has kindly condemned me to future divine execution, so with this in mind, the end of the world for all seems equal justise!!
:alien:

Larry-G
22-11-12, 07:39
Huh , I work alongside someone from the Jehovahs Witnesses who has kindly condemned me to future divine execution, so with this in mind, the end of the world for all seems equal justise!!
:alien:

Haha last time a Jehovah's witness came to my door I way mid way though skinning a large buck. The look on this guy's face was priceless when I opened the door with blood up to my elbows on both arms.

Conaxthewarrior
23-11-12, 21:08
He proberbly initally thought that he'd gone to the wrong house as one had already been there a few minutes earlier.......:eek: