PDA

View Full Version : hi there vix team

levi45
19-11-12, 00:09
hi there vix team on my extrend et9500 box come with vix image . i have chanege the boot logo but still shows vix bootlogo for 5 second then boot from my bootlogo . even i have flash different images still shows vix bootlogo first then boots with that image bootlogo i have checked the usr/share deleted all mvi. files still same no luck is ther any way i can get rediv vix bootlogo i want to use my own bootlogo any help thx in advance ...
not:i do have vu+duo and vu+ultimo when i flash them with vix image then change bootlogo no probs vu+ boxes are booting from my own bootlogo

Stanman
19-11-12, 19:42
Unfortunately some time back ET made changes so that the very first splash screen no longer was changeble

levi45
19-11-12, 19:51
Thx for replay that's why come with vix image probably returned back then

levi45
20-12-12, 20:07
Unfortunately some time back ET made changes so that the very first splash screen no longer was changeble

hi now i past this probs(sort it out) but now my box not responding to remote when is depstanby very first time trying to turn it on mybe press on button 10 times befor starts the box then when is box functions perfectly with remote and when i put box to deepstanby and same probs again any idia..

toutou365
25-05-13, 08:10
Hi levi45

Did you succeed in avoiding the Vix splash screen coming at each boot? I am interested by your solution as I get the same problem.

Thanks