PDA

View Full Version : Watching programme while it is still recording

demented
18-11-12, 19:58
Me and my wife are loving the Technomate Twin, it really has been the perfect replacement for our Sky+ Box so far. However there is just one feature we seem to be missing. Is it possible to watch a programme while it is still recording? I have tried it but it doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Larry-G
18-11-12, 20:03
if you mean for example start a recording @ 19:00 then decide @ 19:10 to watch that program from the beginning while its still recording then yes it's possible.

press LIST and you will see all of your recordings etc, the one in red is the one thats currently recording, just play that file, it will start from the beginning, you can forward wind, rewind, pause and stop and it wont affect the recording still taking place.

demented
18-11-12, 20:17
Thanks Phoenix, I'm sure that's what I tried last time but it didn't work. Will test it out again.

Larry-G
18-11-12, 20:20
Just tried it my self on ViX 3.0-423 And its working fine for me, although it was on a FTA channel but that should make no difference.

demented
18-11-12, 23:17
Yep works perfectly now, not sure why it didn't the last time. The box is now officially perfect!

Larry-G
18-11-12, 23:24
well i'm very happy your liking your receiver, satellite TV has been a life long hobby of mine for well over 25 years and i officially welcome you into that hobby.

twol
19-11-12, 10:37
well i'm very happy your liking your receiver, satellite TV has been a life long hobby of mine for well over 25 years and i officially welcome you into that hobby.
.... And I thought you were a mere youngster!!

Larry-G
19-11-12, 10:56
.... And I thought you were a mere youngster!!

lol i am if you consider 34 young, been swinging from satellite dishes since i was 9.