PDA

View Full Version : Scramble Channel message - However works on Vu Duo? :Confused:

Seventyseven
18-11-12, 16:20
Hi Chaps

I owned an EagleBox 800 for all of 4 weeks, but due to the problems I had with it I gave it away to my parents.

However they now have a problem with the scramble channels coming up on every channel. I've checked the server credentials stored on the box and they are fine, I've all done the line test which shows as success. However the channels are still scrambled. I've flashed the box with the aquila release from April 2012.

The confusion is that I put the credentials, exactly the same on a Vu+ Duo box, I literally swapped the boxes at the same TV and it works perfectly.

Is the scramble channel a known issue, anyway to resolve it?

marty
18-11-12, 16:28
No cardsharing talk M8 :(

Larry-G
18-11-12, 17:07
Hi Chaps

I owned an EagleBox 800 for all of 4 weeks, but due to the problems I had with it I gave it away to my parents.

However they now have a problem with the scramble channels coming up on every channel. I've checked the server credentials stored on the box and they are fine, I've all done the line test which shows as success. However the channels are still scrambled. I've flashed the box with the aquila release from April 2012.

The confusion is that I put the credentials, exactly the same on a Vu+ Duo box, I literally swapped the boxes at the same TV and it works perfectly.

Is the scramble channel a known issue, anyway to resolve it?

Thread closed.

Please read the rules, infact i'll reset them for you now so that you can.

I dont want to have t give you a infraction or worse but next time i will.