PDA

View Full Version : VIX image for VU+Solo ?

Don Andres
15-09-10, 11:53
Are there any plans of VIX image support for VU+Solo ? :)

Sicilian
15-09-10, 11:58
Are there any plans of VIX image support for VU+Solo ? :)

We'd love to create an image for the VU+ Solo, but unfortunately only one member of our team has a VU+ Solo so unless VU+, the official UK distributor or any members here would like to donate a couple of Solo's it won't be happening any time soon I'm afraid.

appc777
15-09-10, 14:26
We'd love to create an image for the VU+ Solo, but unfortunately only one member of our team has a VU+ Solo so unless VU+, the official UK distributor or any members here would like to donate a couple of Solo's it won't be happening any time soon I'm afraid.

Count me of solo owners I will agree to share a donate for that. I hope others owners do

Sicilian
15-09-10, 14:29
Count me of solo owners I will agree to share a donate for that. I hope others owners do

You'd like to donate a Solo?

appc777
15-09-10, 15:06
You'd like to donate a Solo?

No. I'd like to Share a Solo prices with others owners thru you

Sicilian
15-09-10, 15:28
No. I'd like to Share a Solo prices with others owners thru you

Share Solo prices? Sorry you've lost me. Send me a PM please explaining what you mean.

Stanman
15-09-10, 19:48
I think he means contribute towards a sols so he pays a proportion along with any one else who is willing.

Don Andres
16-09-10, 09:43
Yeah , why not , there is "Donate" button , just prepare section " VU+Solo" , so we can donate some bucks
On the other side , the english importer of VU+ brand should be interested in donating some receicers to image developers as well

grtmoby
16-09-10, 09:57
Yeah , why not , there is "Donate" button , just prepare section " VU+Solo" , so we can donate some bucks
On the other side , the english importer of VU+ brand should be interested in donating some receicers to image developers as well

afraid this is not the case Don :(

Sicilian
16-09-10, 10:44

I've emailed both VU+ and the official UK Distributor with regards to donating 2 Solo's to the VIX Team for image development, neither replied!

If Solo owners would like to email VU+ asking them to donate Solo's to the VIX Team, please feel free to do so, their email address are listed below: -

alex@vuplus.com

support@vuplus.com

sales@vuplus.com

vigilante
09-10-10, 00:05
Hi ppl,

Sent an email to each address listed,can post a copy if wanted as well, hopefully if enough members and solo owners email vu+ Team V.I.X can get the much needed donations.

Thanks for all your time and effort guys,
Regards

charliesen
09-10-10, 00:23
email sent guys.
come on get on this

stab187
18-10-10, 19:36
Anybody can explain what is V.I.X image? Sorry for noob question.

bassethound
18-10-10, 20:10
Anybody can explain what is V.I.X image? Sorry for noob question.

Hi mate the V.I.X image is a image wrote by our own team members for the VU+ duo see click on the link the team is currently working on a image for the VU+ solo.

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2600-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-v1.1-26-09-2010

boywonder786
22-10-10, 01:19
will cross epg be integrated into the vix?

Sicilian
22-10-10, 05:21
will cross epg be integrated into the vix?

Yes it will be.

tagteam3283
27-10-10, 18:46
any updates on this image yet modz

Sicilian
27-10-10, 18:57
Not too far away, just finalizing a few things.

linox
27-10-10, 19:22
Hi,

Thanks for the effort! Will it support EPG download for trasponder in mhw-mhw2 (D+ in spain)? currently I think that there is no image for Solo that supports it.

Thanks again!!

andyblac
29-10-10, 12:47
Hi,

Thanks for the effort! Will it support EPG download for trasponder in mhw-mhw2 (D+ in spain)? currently I think that there is no image for Solo that supports it.

Thanks again!!

it does support MHW :)

boywonder786
29-10-10, 19:14
Will it be able to support a fixed and motorised setup using disqec switch and will it be able to fine tune the satellites as even the really budget boxes can do this but I couldn't do it on my solo

Sicilian
30-10-10, 10:59
Will it be able to support a fixed and motorised setup using disqec switch and will it be able to fine tune the satellites as even the really budget boxes can do this but I couldn't do it on my solo

I cant honestly see how any satellite receiver will be able to operate a diseqc motor through a diseqc switch.

pooface
01-11-10, 13:06
Now released guys ;)

alom23
01-11-10, 16:50
hi all i flashed my solo with vix solo image all sd channels seems to work ok but no hd channels works on sky cards. tried hd sky italia no joy . flashed it 3 times still same problems. any idea why ? ,,,thanks

pooface
01-11-10, 16:55
hi all i flashed my solo with vix solo image all sd channels seems to work ok but no hd channels works on sky cards. tried hd sky italia no joy . flashed it 3 times still same problems. any idea why ? ,,,thanks

Have you tried maybe a different set of bouquets? Try catseye, or vhannibal, or someone elses to see whether it works on those settings (of course, back yours up before you do so)...

Sicilian
01-11-10, 16:55

Check you settings/bouquets, tuner settings, re-scan. Maybe even send a fresh set of Enigma2 settings to the receiver.