PDA

View Full Version : Gigablue channel editor

azael
17-11-12, 21:21
Hi
I just got my shiny new gigablue UE yesterday I've managed to sort the satellites and get CCcam up and running. What I want to know is how to edit channels and set up favourites as I cannot for the life of me find anything in any menus to do this, I have tried the gigablue channel editor 1.3 and it crashes every time I try to connect to the box, I have tried the dream edit tool I managed to connect to the box but then tells me it cannot find lamedb and disconnects. So then I thought I'd try set edit but can't work out how to just back up the channel list into a usable form. I'm probably missing something stupidly obvious. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS The box is running the latest version of VIX

Thanks in advance
A

Stanman
17-11-12, 21:23
You can use dreamboxedit to pull the list from the box and than change and send back or load one of the pre built ones in the enigima 2 forum to send to box

azael
17-11-12, 21:57
Hi thanks for the speedy response I tried dreambox edit
It connects to the box and then gives me this message

Neither a "service" nor a "lameb" was found on dreambox "%"
Check dream path settings on option panel

So it's obviously looking in the wrong place can you tell me the path i should be sending it down

I'll have a nose at the pre built ones but I'm a fussy sod a prefer to build my own:)

Stanman
17-11-12, 22:03
Did you select Enigma 2 from the options tab?

Mr. Mister
17-11-12, 22:04
When you open DB Edit.. Click on the Option Tab..

Make sure you Click on the button called " Enigma2 "

Then click Save..

Then FTP your bouqets to your box..

azael
17-11-12, 22:13
Awesome thanks to you both that's exactly what I had missed :thumbsup: up and running now