PDA

View Full Version : Cool TV Guide Problem with HD Icons

hifial
14-09-10, 23:34
I'm using the Cool EPG on the Opli image and loving it, however it will not show picons for the HD Channels.

It seems to be that HD channels have to be set to type DATA in the bouquets for them to display properly in the channel list (In white & with whats on) But Cool epg doesn't show picons for data channels

Hope this makes sense and someone can help.

I love tinkering

Alan

Likvid
15-09-10, 00:05
Yeah i know, it's a bug when you scan a satellite with HD channels, it's not just OpenPLI but it affects all.

Just change service type for all HD channels to TV in your editor and you will be fine.

hifial
15-09-10, 10:00
Thanks for that info.
Its a pity, it's handy being able to see what's on in the channel list as well. Could Cool EPG be altered to show picons for Data channels?

Likvid
15-09-10, 10:23
Thanks for that info.
Its a pity, it's handy being able to see what's on in the channel list as well. Could Cool EPG be altered to show picons for Data channels?

Don't know, you have to ask him at the IHAD forum.

pooface
15-09-10, 11:10
I used these picons (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1368-a-few-fixed-picons-Astra-28.2&p=10029&viewfull=1#post10029), and they are showing the HD channels picons in the guide... Just the one problem that the picture/text was so small could hardly read them...

I then complimented the set with the others anyway...