PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Auto-bouquet

josh_g
16-11-12, 16:28
i dont know if this is the right section so mods please moove if so!!!

i am currently having problems on auto bouqeut on the lastest VIX build with a tm-twin (from the vix feed).
intermitently i loose the odd chanel and have to do a manual re-scan to get them back. it happened with sky movies one last night but the persistant offender is bbc3 and this is happaning more and more nearly every day.

i have it set to download channel list every night at 5.30 so left bbc3 with 'no ssid found' message in hope it would rectify with the download this morning but its still giving me the same message.:confused:

Any one have a fix for this? i'm really thinking about deleting it and going back to pre-made bouquets!

judge
16-11-12, 17:02
BBC 3 shows the 'no ssid found' message up until 7pm when it starts broadcasting.

abu baniaz
16-11-12, 17:05
That is normal for channels not transmitting. Do the channels show a picture during broadcast hours? BBC3 only transmits after 1900 I believe. I am using Vhannibals list and get the same thing.

josh_g
16-11-12, 17:17
usually during the hours that bbc3 doesnt broadcast cbbc is there in its place. but this issue is happaning when it should be transmitting like last night about 10pm. its like the channel has dessapered from the channel list as when you go channel up down on remote it skips it and when you manualy put it in using the numbers on the remote it gives error message. bbc3 does it all the time and its allways late at night i notice but also does it for other channels now and again. if i go in auto bouquet and do a new scan it sorts it but a few days later it happens again.

Silent
18-11-12, 21:28
You tried moving the time of the scan to a time when BBC3 is transmitting?

Move it to 2am and see what happens.