PDA

View Full Version : renaming channels

crosspiece25
16-11-12, 16:16
Hi have given up on my spiderbox,bought giga800 se have done manual search on freq 11914/11934/ skybox office channels downloads no problem but i can only find channels when i go into last scanned dont know how to save them not named,and when i manual install another freq other scanned channels vanish do i have to manual install freq everytime i watch boxoffice.debating doing factory reset and starting again.but being new to this worried will lose vix image,not confident enough to reflash just yet. anyone help have ran out of ideas.Cheers

Larry-G
17-11-12, 14:01
Hi have given up on my spiderbox,bought giga800 se have done manual search on freq 11914/11934/ skybox office channels downloads no problem but i can only find channels when i go into last scanned dont know how to save them not named,and when i manual install another freq other scanned channels vanish do i have to manual install freq everytime i watch boxoffice.debating doing factory reset and starting again.but being new to this worried will lose vix image,not confident enough to reflash just yet. anyone help have ran out of ideas.Cheers

Highlight the channel and press menu, this should allow you to move the channel to any other bouquet you want to, it should also allow you to assign it a name of your choosing ( not 100 % on that one though ).

As for a factory reset, no it won't delete the image, it will delete your settings files etc but won't remove the image.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Phil007
16-05-15, 16:38
Hi is this something I can do on a spiderbox hd9000? Phil