PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] vix 416 power manager issue.

satnav
15-11-12, 16:40
When setting a power timer the SET END TIME event is not kept i.e you set yes and time and event save it go back in and its not set!
Although It now goes into deep sleep, but when you have set an end time to go into standby is boots up and then goes back to sleep.

Larry-G
15-11-12, 16:42
you have already mentioned this in at at least 3 threads, there is no need to keep making new posts we are aware of it.

satnav
15-11-12, 16:59
I was expecting to be asked for more info when you read it and as no comments made I assumed it hadn't been viewed, also based on the stats provided in my user!

Larry-G
15-11-12, 17:06
also based on the stats provided in my user!

we dont work like that here, we review all bug reports and logs submitted. yes sometimes we may miss something and a bump to the necessary thread may be needed, as to your user status that has nothing to do with how we review bug reports.

for the record, you received one negative feedback point from me as a retaliation to one you left for me, that is now over and done with and has no bearing on how we deal with your future posts etc. so how about we just leave it there ?.