PDA

View Full Version : hbbTV VIX ULTIMO

SDOCKER
15-11-12, 00:29
Sorry for pounding this forum tonight with questions..! I'm seeing hbbTV appear in the info bar, but how do I access these services from the channels that show it? Using VIX on an ULTIMO

Rob van der Does
15-11-12, 05:39
As has been stated several times before: 'thanks' to the way VU+ implemented HbbTV it's not available on ViX.

However: there is some good news: VU+ has promised to look into this. They will try to provide better support.
But when........?

Rob van der Does
27-11-12, 13:58
But when........?
In the next build (449 and above) HbbTV for the UNO, DUO & Ultimo will be available as plugin. I just tested it and it works like a treat.

SDOCKER
29-11-12, 23:35
Can we get a BETA version of this? When it becomes available on VIX, can I get this HBBTV update from doing an update via the menu? Thanks

Rob van der Does
30-11-12, 08:04
No update: just a plugin from the feeds (extensions --> HbbTV).

Bruty
04-01-13, 17:06
root@vuultimo:/# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv (git224+8c9e0e5-r36) to root...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuultimo/vuultimo/enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv_git224+8c9e0e5-r36_vuultimo.ipk.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv:
* libmpfr1 * libgmp3 *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.
root@vuultimo:/#

missing some libraries

Trial
04-01-13, 17:37
Hi,
try in Telnet
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv --force-depends

ciao

Bruty
04-01-13, 17:49
not helped

root@vuultimo:/# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv --force-depends
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv (git224+8c9e0e5-r36) to root...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuultimo/vuultimo/enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv_git224+8c9e0e5-r36_vuultimo.ipk.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv:
* libmpfr1 * libgmp3 *

Rob van der Does
04-01-13, 18:00
This will be fixed in the next update.

Bruty
05-01-13, 18:38
fixed at rev.553 but crashed on channels without hbbtv

Creators
08-07-13, 18:55
As has been stated several times before: 'thanks' to the way VU+ implemented HbbTV it's not available on ViX.

However: there is some good news: VU+ has promised to look into this. They will try to provide better support.
But when........?

Hi,
Sorry,but right now,or something has changed for the better?After the click 'plugins',message appears 'no module named libshm'.
Should we just wait for the correct update? Thanks.

Rob van der Does
08-07-13, 19:04
Hm, what build are you on?

Creators
08-07-13, 21:54
Hm, what build are you on?

Version 3.0,build 685,kernel 3.1.1.

Rob van der Does
09-07-13, 05:01
Then it should work.
I suggest you flash your box with build 693; you can restore your present setup.
If you might get the same error, reflash again but now not using restore.

Creators
09-07-13, 14:20
Then it should work.
I suggest you flash your box with build 693; you can restore your present setup.
If you might get the same error, reflash again but now not using restore.

Thanks,after reinstalling the hbbtv plugin,colorful buttons works! In the evening I will try to continue.

huey45
12-10-13, 13:10
Hi im interested in Hbbtv, i have tried installing in past with pluggins but nothing appears on screen
im now on openvix build 750 yesterday, what do i do now to get hbbtv working ??

Larry-G
12-10-13, 13:18
you first have to be on a channel that broadcasts the HbbTv stream, you can see this when the HbbTv icon lights up in the infobar.

Rob van der Does
12-10-13, 13:19
When on a channel that supports HbbTV (see the icon that should show) you push long-red --> red or blue --> HbbTV

huey45
12-10-13, 15:48
ok understood when channel is active i see on info bar, but should it install from pluggins
and how do i know if installed/ successful as other members stated had little or no success !!!

Rob van der Does
12-10-13, 16:20
You should indeed have installed the HbbTV-plugin from the feeds to be able to use HbbTV.

But I'm not sure what you mean by 'if installed/ successful as other members stated had little or no success'? HbbTV works as I use it all the time on all my VU's.

huey45
12-10-13, 16:36
Hi Rob

Have installed Hbbtv pluggin from feeds
now on long red+blue press i get hbbtv applications in extensions menu
pressing ok button on it i get message, "no detected hbbtv applications"
question what channels if i dare ask are you getting it on ???

Larry-G
12-10-13, 16:42
Not sure of the exact channels but mostly the german and french channels on 19.2 and 13.0 east. There are no HbbTv services on sky uk ( incase you didn't know ).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

huey45
12-10-13, 16:44
hi pheonix thats why its not working, i had my dish pointed on wrong sat, silly me...

Larry-G
12-10-13, 16:47
hi pheonix thats why its not working, i had my dish pointed on wrong sat, silly me...

Rob should be able to give you the names of a few channels that have HbbTv services, but in the mean time just look for the HbbTv icon in the info bar when zapping channels.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

Rob van der Does
12-10-13, 16:50
Most German services on 19.2E support HbbTV. They are FTA.
The Dutch channals Ned1,2&3 also; they are scrambled but HbbTV does work even then.

Mikko
10-03-22, 19:40
Hi All!

Have a question regarding HbbTV on a VU+ Ultimo running "openvix-5.2.045.release-vuultimo", with terrestrial T2-tuners. Location is Finland and HbbTV channels are provided by Viasat.
Recently subscribed to a new channel package containing HbbTV-channels, so this whole HbbTV business has not been a priority until now.

I downloaded the plugin through extensions (extensions --> HbbTV), first time it failed with an error, second time around it seems to have installed.

However, tuning to a channel, say Viasat Explorer, I see the HbbTV indicator is active on the Infobar, but pressing the remote red button (long press) only shows the text "HbbTV Plugin" in the display and that is all that happens.

Am I missing something, software or setting or..?

Trial
11-03-22, 08:54
Hi,
did you try pess RED a 2nd time?

Ralf

Mikko
13-03-22, 11:37
Hi,
did you try pess RED a 2nd time?

Ralf

Yes I did try that too. Short RED gives the EPG, long RED gives "HbbTV Plugin" in the display and long+short RED only gives "HbbTV Plugin" in the display without anything else happening.