PDA

View Full Version : Mytube for vix

SDOCKER
14-11-12, 20:04
I'm using VIX on the ULTIMO, and can't find MYTUBE in the Plug-Ins, any one here who can tell me where to get it from and how to install it if it's not listed...
Thanks as always

Larry-G
14-11-12, 20:07
you wont find mytube in our feeds as the creator of the plugin exorcised his rights as licence holder which forbids us from using this plugin in our image. There is however a fully functioning version included within the WebMedia plugin which is included within our feeds for use with ViX.

SDOCKER
14-11-12, 21:24
Many thanks - however, I don't have the QWERTY PAD that came with it and am using a universal remote (the VU+ one), how can I enter letters, as each time I press a number it doesn't show A-Z

Larry-G
14-11-12, 21:27
Many thanks - however, I don't have the QWERTY PAD that came with it and am using a universal remote (the VU+ one), how can I enter letters, as each time I press a number it doesn't show A-Z

press the teletext button on the remote to bring up the virtual keyboard.

SDOCKER
14-11-12, 21:36
went into WEBMEDIA, pressed the TELETEXT button before entering YouTube, when in YouTube and when trying to search in YouTube, no keyboard appeared only allows me to enter digits still. Any idea? Thanks

Larry-G
14-11-12, 22:00
went into WEBMEDIA, pressed the TELETEXT button before entering YouTube, when in YouTube and when trying to search in YouTube, no keyboard appeared only allows me to enter digits still. Any idea? Thanks

In that case, sorry i have no idea as i have never used the plugin.

Rob van der Does
15-11-12, 05:41
This has nothing to do with the plugin, but with 'text'-support. Did you activate that (iirc in R/C-code settings)?

SDOCKER
15-11-12, 19:41
How do I do this please?

Mr. Mister
15-11-12, 19:47
This has nothing to do with the plugin, but with 'text'-support. Did you activate that (iirc in R/C-code settings)?

On the Ultimo.. :

Menu > Set Up > System > Remote Control..

And change the setting accordingly..

sorry i cant help any more.. Sold my Ultimo a few days ago..

SDOCKER
15-11-12, 22:29
There's not one called remote control, as far as I can see (Menu > Set Up > System > Remote Control..)
Any tips what I can do? Or what I need to change?

Larry-G
15-11-12, 22:33
There's not one called remote control, as far as I can see (Menu > Set Up > System > Remote Control..)
Any tips what I can do? Or what I need to change?

Menu> setup> system> remote control code> text support YES.

rusnak666
12-02-13, 18:50
Menu> setup> system> remote control code> text support YES.

Hi, i have activated the text support in remote control code, but only letters appears... any idea? Tjanks

MarsArtis
20-02-13, 22:53
What about Duo and webmedia? There's not such setting and so how to show the virtual keyboard on webmedia?