PDA

View Full Version : Comparable image to dream elite

buz
14-09-10, 17:46
Hi

Dream elite image is fantastic.

I have 1.1 version all working etc and therefore am reluctant to update to latest version to use alternative server ( to get plugins etc )in case it goes wrong.

Does anyone have a detailed guide/info on what plugins i can get once connected to the server.

I need to know if I can get full cccam 2.14 / what motorised sat setings are available and epg data source eg rytec sky etc.

Or would i be better just to use another image and if so which is similar or better

Also with the alternative image are there any good guides on setup

Cheers

steve1978
14-09-10, 19:44
If all is well as you are mate, my advice is to leave it. i am on latest (last) 1.3.3. although everything has now gone off i wont be changing anythin. no need to... it simply works.

ttt1892
14-09-10, 20:30
As far as I`m aware the backup server for the DE image has now gone also,so there is no longer any options to update the image.I`m gutted it`s the only image I really liked.I only found out the servers for the image had gone once I had installed that latest patched version,then it was too late.

ttt.

buz
14-09-10, 21:14
Thanks for info

Likvid
14-09-10, 21:37
You can get any image to be like DE, you just need to put some time and effort into it.

I am running OpenPLI right now working as DE.

pooface
14-09-10, 22:25
You can get any image to be like DE, you just need to put some time and effort into it.

I am running OpenPLI right now working as DE.

And it has all functionality of de, such as usb dtt, the swap manager, the Delitecmd, etc etc?! In which case, what's the point?! Just use the de image...

daz500
14-09-10, 22:36
I really liked the de image. I only had it for a short time but my priority was having an image that is kept up to date. Dam shame about de.

Data
14-09-10, 23:04
Could somebody simply tell me why dream elite stopped at the top of there game. I know it is soposed to be good to go out at the top but really.

sonc
14-09-10, 23:26
The following message appeared on the Dream Elite website, before it disappeared:

"Due to personal and family reasons of team members, the Dream Elite board is closed. Many thanks to all the community and people for support and appreciation. Bye bye and hope to see you soon."

tomthebomb1968
14-09-10, 23:34
The Gigant Final Image OE1.5 for VU + Duo 25/07/201 has the feel of the DE image. As with the DE image the link to there server will be dead on this image but you can connect to vti panel too. Its a bit old now but as you were running DE 1.1 and enjoying it this should keep you going for a bit.