PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Plasma tv picture error

souldude
13-11-12, 21:06
Hi

I have a solo box and i have just flashed it with the latest Vix image, when i connect to a samsung plasma tv the picture image will not goto the full size of the tv unless i go into the menu and adjust the Osd setting by moving either up or down 1 movement.
But when the box is unplugged it reverts back to the same thing.
Its like a fuzzy picture in the background of the image picture.
check all tv settings and there nothing wrong there, even when i change the format to 4.3 auto , 16.9 etc the fuzzy bit around the picture stays. I have tested this box on another tv (lcd) and that works fine with no problems.
Cant find any other answer to this so hope someone who has experienced this can help out

Larry-G
13-11-12, 21:09
Hi

I have a solo box and i have just flashed it with the latest Vix image, when i connect to a samsung plasma tv the picture image will not goto the full size of the tv unless i go into the menu and adjust the Osd setting by moving either up or down 1 movement.
But when the box is unplugged it reverts back to the same thing.
Its like a fuzzy picture in the background of the image picture.
check all tv settings and there nothing wrong there, even when i change the format to 4.3 auto , 16.9 etc the fuzzy bit around the picture stays. I have tested this box on another tv (lcd) and that works fine with no problems.
Cant find any other answer to this so hope someone who has experienced this can help out

you should start by googling your TV model and OVERSCAN. then turn overscan off. also make sure your not trying to use the TV in 1080p mode as no channel transmits in this mode.

souldude
13-11-12, 21:32
ok thanks ill try google, and no its not set to 1080p