PDA

View Full Version : Daconi Picons

Larry-G
13-11-12, 20:58
updated 28.2 east pack dated 19.10.2012

Mr. Mister
13-11-12, 21:11
IMO.. The best 3D effect picons available..

Larry-G
13-11-12, 21:14
IMO.. The best 3D effect picons available..

so i take it this was the picon pack you were looking for the other day then ?.

if i can source a newer version i'll upload them. ( p.s there very similar to the Licher picons ).

Mr. Mister
13-11-12, 21:18
No.. But they are close.. and better.. lol

I remember using these years ago.. But was told that they were no-longer available..

sonc
20-11-12, 14:23
so i take it this was the picon pack you were looking for the other day then ?.

if i can source a newer version i'll upload them. ( p.s there very similar to the Licher picons ).

If you can find new Daconi picons for 19.2E and 13E, can you please upload those too? I'm still using his picons from a couple of years ago, patched up with some not so good ones on new channels.

Thanks

madaboutlotus
21-11-12, 00:38
Fellas, just remind me where the picon folder should go, wherever I upload to nothing appears on the OSD. :confused:

Larry-G
21-11-12, 00:45
it goes onto the root of the chosen device so for a USB stick it goes directly onto the stick just create a folder named picon then transfer the picons themselves into that but dont place any folders etc into the picon folder and dont put the picon folder itself into any other folders ( if that makes sense ). The reboot the GUI and it should recognize every thing just fine.

madaboutlotus
21-11-12, 09:58
it goes onto the root of the chosen device so for a USB stick it goes directly onto the stick just create a folder named picon then transfer the picons themselves into that but dont place any folders etc into the picon folder and dont put the picon folder itself into any other folders ( if that makes sense ). The reboot the GUI and it should recognize every thing just fine.

Cheers Pheonix. So do you create a picon folder in the root of the GB or another directory. Sorry if it seems a simple daft question, but I was having a mare last night and the brain just fogged up, picons not working, no information on my cccam although 2.2.1 is running OK???? I suppose we get these nights of frustration. It's all part of the learning curve.

Mr. Mister
21-11-12, 10:23
Easiest was of doing this :

Just download whatever picons you want to use..

Unzip the file.. Just rename the folder to " picon "

And ftp that " picon " folder to the root of the device you want to use..

madaboutlotus
21-11-12, 10:44

Cheers Mr. Mister. Fog beginning to clear!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

madaboutlotus
21-11-12, 23:08

Well tried that as well, no joy, only the VIX picon visible on all OSD's??

With my CCcam not working as well, I'm beginning to think the image is corrupted as nothing seems to install as all of the hints.

Mr. Mister
21-11-12, 23:14
ok.. go to

openvix.co.uk

And download the latest image for your box..

Flash you box again.. and try that..

madaboutlotus
22-11-12, 00:10
Hi
Well that has certainly sorted out the CCcam after doing a re-flash and restoring my settings from the backup. Many thanks for that. Still did not bring up the OSD picons. Will try again, maybe with a new skin.

madaboutlotus
22-11-12, 09:25
Well a new skin I loaded caused the E2 to crash, so I have to re-flash again. This is driving me nuts, it should be so simple, even for me! :confused:
I'm correct in saying that the picons should replace the VIX in the OSD.

madaboutlotus
22-11-12, 16:59
On the attached, there is an option for 'enable picon'. Is this just a Duo + option? I just wonder if this is what's stopping my picons from displaying?