PDA

View Full Version : Movies from usb hard drive to internal hard drive

rasp
14-09-10, 17:10
Is it possible to copy movies from usb hard drive to internal hard drive.I am using the latest PLI image and last night i tried to but came up with errors invalid link was one of them, not tried today as i have just got in from work

z1signal
14-09-10, 18:21
use filebrowser ( install plugin if needed ), start filebrowser navigate to USB HDD on left panel, then press right arrow on remote to change panes, navigate to internal HDD on right panel, press left arrow on remote, scroll down and select the movie/ files to copy and press the button to copy to internal HDD.........BEWARE large files take a few minutes to copy, so be patient :)

z1

rasp
15-09-10, 21:26
Thanks M8 worked a treat bluray rip takes about ten minutes average 2 gig in size.Will let my copy but not move that could be my usb drive

Maxwell
17-09-10, 14:05
use filebrowser ( install plugin if needed ), start filebrowser navigate to USB HDD on left panel, then press right arrow on remote to change panes, navigate to internal HDD on right panel, press left arrow on remote, scroll down and select the movie/ files to copy and press the button to copy to internal HDD.........BEWARE large files take a few minutes to copy, so be patient :)

z1

Is it possible to select multiple files ? if so how ?