PDA

View Full Version : Had anybody an amiko alien 2

mickyblueys
11-11-12, 20:51
Just wondering if anybody had the amiko alien 2 yet? If somebody could leave a review on one that would be good. Couple of questions...... Is it possible to have a 7 day EPG using the spark image
....... Is it possible to use custom bouquets with spark also?

How bad is the enigma 2 side of it...is it just a gimmick?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

digidude
11-11-12, 21:35
the spark side of things is just now/next for epg, but, if it was 7 day, they way its laid out is quite crap, you can make favourites lists on the spark side for channel lists.

sattvhelp image is so far the ONLY image that will clear HD channels on the E2 side of things, it runs crossepg, all the usual cam emulators, and a lot of other plugins, but, a lot of the time they need to be manually unpacked from the ipk files and FTP'd over

ive had one for a while now, some of the spark plugins are mind blowing, and far better than anything available on Enigma2 machines that boast similar 'plugins', i know the people on sth are working on crossepg along with the amiko devs to work on the spark side of things

mickyblueys
12-11-12, 11:08
Are you able to run the Lraizer auto bouquet plugin On 28.2e?

digidude
12-11-12, 20:01
i believe theres an issue cross compiling dvbsnoop for the sh4 architecture that at the moment is stopping this from working, in the last sth image im almost certain this was the case, but, there is a new image due for release at any point, which has a lot of fixes in it, but i dont know if this is one of them

i DO know that rats updater plugin runs on the alien2 though

mickyblueys
12-11-12, 22:48
Thanks for the info........but I think I'm gonna just buy another duo.
May get an alien 2 for my daughter early next year when we know more about compatible software.