PDA

View Full Version : Dreamset help

digicell
14-09-10, 14:02
Hi

I have downloaded dreamset but I am not sure which folder I need to FTP this to use it on the VU+DUo box?

I take it the dreamset is used on the VU + DUo GUI screen but i am not sure which folder to FTP it too?

Do i FTP all the files? Which location should I FTP it too?

Thanks

Sicilian
14-09-10, 17:17
Hi

I have downloaded dreamset but I am not sure which folder I need to FTP this to use it on the VU+DUo box?

I take it the dreamset is used on the VU + DUo GUI screen but i am not sure which folder to FTP it too?

Do i FTP all the files? Which location should I FTP it too?

Thanks

Dreamset is used on your PC to organise your settings / bouquets then FTP them to your Duo.

digicell
14-09-10, 18:11
thanks i coudlnt get it working.

When i press RED (all channels) there is no channel numbers just channel names.

in my favourites for example BBC one is as below

65 101 BBC One

This is because it is the 65th channel in my favourites

but how do i remove this 65 so i can simply select 101 and it will show up BBC One

Past2Present
14-09-10, 18:21
Then move it by hand on the box, in channel selection push the menu button and then you`ve a lot of options.

digicell
14-09-10, 18:25
Then move it by hand on the box, in channel selection push the menu button and then you`ve a lot of options.

Sorry i dont think you understood what I meant. I need to remove these numbers but it doesnt let me on the box.
I want to be able to simply type 101 on my remote and it should show BBC one but it does not because of these preeceeding numbers

Past2Present
14-09-10, 18:29
the only way is to move it to position 101

digicell
14-09-10, 18:47
the only way is to move it to position 101

hmm there must be a way to do it thought? How are people using Sky bouquets then

Past2Present
14-09-10, 18:57
But when you type 65, it will go to bbc one.
Is there a special reason why it should be 101?

Stanman
14-09-10, 18:57
Search this forum for B16MCC 10th September bouquets.
Extract these to your deskto, use dreamset to FTP to the box, will be just like SKY without the numberings as well.

digicell
14-09-10, 19:44
Extract these to your deskto, use dreamset to FTP to the box, will be just like SKY without the numberings as well.

but if i type in 101 wil it still show BBC One?

andyblac
14-09-10, 23:27
but if i type in 101 wil it still show BBC One?

yes :), and my upcoming image has an option to remove the prefix numbers, if you use the B16CCM bouqutes you will get "101 101 - BBC One" but my v1.1 of VIX has an option to remove the first block of numbers so you will just see "101 - BBC One" :D

Stanman
15-09-10, 20:01
yes but not 101 bbc1 just bbc1 if you load using dreamset

digicell
15-09-10, 20:50
yes :), and my upcoming image has an option to remove the prefix numbers, if you use the B16CCM bouqutes you will get "101 101 - BBC One" but my v1.1 of VIX has an option to remove the first block of numbers so you will just see "101 - BBC One" :D

hi
How can i access the option to remove the first block of numbers on the v1.1 Vix Image?

How do i install a new Image as ive already got VIX Image - do i just put it on the USB and restart box?

Where can i get the V1.1 Vix Image?

Thanks

Stanman
15-09-10, 22:19
hi
How can i access the option to remove the first block of numbers on the v1.1 Vix Image?

How do i install a new Image as ive already got VIX Image - do i just put it on the USB and restart box?

Where can i get the V1.1 Vix Image?

Thanks
V1.1 is the next release of the image, its not as yet available to download.

As I said before, to remove the channel numbers from the LCD screen just FTP the bouquets using dreamset until V1.1 is released.

Ojustaboo
15-09-10, 23:37
But if you go into say the TV listing (pressing + or - or TV) , will you have a load of dummy entries listed?

or say you have the entertainment Bouquet open rather than the SKY UK® 28.2°e by B16MCC© Bouquet, I presume the Sky numbering system wont work here?

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I presume the first SKY UK® 28.2°e by B16MCC© bouquet is simply working as it's the first one and you have dummy/placemarker entries for the other numbers to make sure everything lines up to the correct channel number?

What would be nice would be to be if the Enigma 2 guys made an option to be able to assign a channel number outside of the bouquet, so whatever bouquet you put it in, it used the same number (possibly being an override option within a bouquet if so desired)

Ojustaboo
16-09-10, 00:41
I've been playing with my Sky settings in DreamBoxEdit.

I notice you can put individual channel numbers on each channel under services, but the Bouquets seem to ignore this?

If the Bouquets used the channel number entered in each channels setup under services, all my problems would be solved.

grtmoby
16-09-10, 01:36

this can be found here (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1724&d=1284369898)

digicell
16-09-10, 07:57
V1.1 is the next release of the image, its not as yet available to download.

As I said before, to remove the channel numbers from the LCD screen just FTP the bouquets using dreamset until V1.1 is released.

hi stanman

how do i do this on dreamet - i cant get it to work?

can u perhaps list a step to step guide

chers

Stanman
16-09-10, 10:06
1. download and install dreamset.
2. Open up dreamset and click on setup at the top toolbar - make sure the ip address is of your box and username and password is correct.
3. Click on firmware and select engima2 (DM7025)
4. Click on save and than test configuration - you should get all OK if everything is fine.
5. Click on open and go to were you saved the B16MCC bouquets and click on the single file shown
6. Dreamset will populate with the boquets and amend as appropriate.
7. Clocj on transfer and write
8. Hopefully job done click on 101 on remote and LCD will show BBC 1

digicell
17-09-10, 18:39
1. download and install dreamset.
2. Open up dreamset and click on setup at the top toolbar - make sure the ip address is of your box and username and password is correct.
3. Click on firmware and select engima2 (DM7025)
4. Click on save and than test configuration - you should get all OK if everything is fine.
5. Click on open and go to were you saved the B16MCC bouquets and click on the single file shown
6. Dreamset will populate with the boquets and amend as appropriate.
7. Clocj on transfer and write
8. Hopefully job done click on 101 on remote and LCD will show BBC 1

hello mte

I have tried this but for some strange reason when i select Write like you said it changes the bouquets but the main channel list does not update as i deleted some channels on the left hand side section of dreamset

Can somoen help me as i deleted the adult channels but they still appearing now?

Thanks

Stanman
18-09-10, 10:41
Just delete then again once you have FTP to box and they will be gone permanently until you next do a full rescan of SAT.

bob1
18-09-10, 10:57
The channels you are trying to delete will repopulate in the background ,there was an option in enigma 1 to disable auto update of channels ,when i had a dm700 i deleted every channel other than the ones i wanted ,your only option is to stick to the bouquets.

digicell
20-09-10, 16:42
Hi

I managedto delete the channels but they came back after resetting the box...i know that it is possible i just dont know how to make the channels use Sky Numbers?

When i press 101 it doesnt show up BBC One

digicell
21-09-10, 14:32
Just delete then again once you have FTP to box and they will be gone permanently until you next do a full rescan of SAT.

which folder do i FTP the bouquets too?