PDA

View Full Version : Quad arrived, now?

nammen
08-11-12, 00:46
Hi,
this is my first linux receiver and for me is all new...

for now I have connected for try, one sat cable and the terrestrial cable on third dvbt tuner.

the quad don't recognize dvbt tuner, there is something to enable? where?

I installed last openvix

where is the settings for conneting to a server?

there is a guide for study?

please, help me with this receiver

thanks

Sicilian
08-11-12, 01:03
DVB-T tuner is automatically recognised. Menu > Setup > System > Service Searching > Tuner configuration. Is it listed?

Regards server talk, what do you mean exactly? Please remember card sharing talk is not allowed here.

mauri
08-11-12, 01:25
- DVB tuner is recognized automatically as stated by Sic, but you also need to 'enable' it and select your region, in menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration/tuner C
click on tuner C:
select tuner type: TVB-T if you want the aerial channels or DVB-C if you have cable channels
Config mode: enabled
terrestrial provider: select your region (in case you are selecting the DVB-T)
voltage: i have it off since my antena does not have any voltage

As per the first use setup, you may read this simple guide: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?22610-How-to-flash-your-GiaBlue-HD800-QUAD

alternatively you can search the forum - there are tens of useful threads on how to's.

have fun

judge
08-11-12, 01:34
dvbt tuner will probably need a scan as it's localised.
Menu -> Seuup -Service Searching.

nammen
08-11-12, 08:40
- DVB tuner is recognized automatically as stated by Sic, but you also need to 'enable' it and select your region, in menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration/tuner C
click on tuner C:
have fun

Hi,
the problem is that the system don't see tuner c... this night I try to remove and insert again the tuner...

thanks! :thumbsup:

nammen
08-11-12, 09:42
DVB-T tuner is automatically recognised. Menu > Setup > System > Service Searching > Tuner configuration. Is it listed?
Regards server talk, what do you mean exactly? Please remember card sharing talk is not allowed here.

Hi, the tuner is not listed...

I know that the card s*aring isn't allowed and i don't ask :rolleyes: but only for study, where i can found an how to for... thnaks! I'm a :baby: :)

regards

mauri
08-11-12, 11:22
nope, no cardsharing talks in this forum mate. You can google it thou.