PDA

View Full Version : Is my e-mail address really hidden?

Twigman
31-03-10, 09:57
I only ask because if I select the Members list I can select to e-mail myself...the envelope is there next to my name but I have elected to hide the e-mail address in my user cp.
Please clarify
Thanks

Sicilian
31-03-10, 10:00
Yes m8, it is. Only admin can see your email address, no one else. Right here goes that email to ya missus :P

Monty
31-03-10, 10:52
Twiggy seems very preoccupied with secrecy, an ideal blackmail target ;)

Sicilian
31-03-10, 10:59

I reckon his missus is one tough cookie and he's quaking in boots wondering what she's gonna say when his VU+ Duo turns up lol!

bobonthejob
31-03-10, 11:13
jokers...lol.

was wondering the same too.

Twigman
31-03-10, 11:18

I reckon his missus is one tough cookie and he's quaking in boots wondering what she's gonna say when his VU+ Duo turns up lol!

you're not wrong

recent extravagances have resulted in being forced to take her and the kids on a 2 week holiday to Egypt as 'compensation'.........
and now this.............she was not happy with my TD110 and STAB motor turning up, she actually went ballistic - she's demanding a new car now , just as I was gonna buy myself a Lotus Elise to play with :( [that idea is having to take a back seat for a while]....she's banned me from buying any more gadgets which is tricky coz the vu+ was already ordered and I should be picking up an iphone this week LOL

mind you she's gonna see the vu box anyway - i have told her it's coming........

btw why is this reply box not lettiong me see the line i'm typing?
is it because I've gone off the bottom of the box?
it's not scrolling properly!!

Sicilian
31-03-10, 11:22

you're not wrong

recent extravagances have resulted in being forced to take her and the kids on a 2 week holiday to Egypt as 'compensation'.........
and now this.............she was not happy with my TD110 and STAB motor turning up, she actually went ballistic - she's demanding a new car now , just as I was gonna buy myself a Lotus Elise to play with :( [that idea is having to take a back seat for a while]....she's banned me from buying any more gadgets which is tricky coz the vu+ was already ordered and I should be picking up an iphone this week LOL

mind you she's gonna see the vu box anyway - i have told her it's coming........

btw why is this reply box not lettiong me see the line i'm typing?
is it because I've gone off the bottom of the box?
it's not scrolling properly!!

Demanding a car! ffs that's a bit more extravagant than the VU+ lol!

Btw scrolling here fine. If you're using IE8, try switching on compatibility mode for this site. Hopefully soon will be upgrading forums to SMF 2.0, once they release the final version.