PDA

View Full Version : TM800HD nameserver error

cruachan
06-11-12, 22:25
Hi, can anyone help, my TM 800 decided to drop the connection to my network the other day, nothing changed just stopped, I cant get into the miniweb at all, I have tried flashing a new image and still nothing , I have no idea how to set the nameserver, it comes up ok on the network test other than the nameserver .. hope someone can help.. Thanks

Stanman
06-11-12, 22:36
Try rebooting your router and than powering up the box and making sure DHCP is enabled on the box.

cruachan
06-11-12, 22:55
Thanks done all that and still the same.

Sicilian
07-11-12, 05:49
I would re-flash and make sure DHCP is enabled. May be evey try another Ethernet cable. Are the Ethernet ports alight?

abu baniaz
07-11-12, 08:25
Don't forget that the browsers cache "websites". As the address is the same for miniweb as well as web interface, it may be opening a cached page. Ctrl & F5 to force refresh/download of website.

cruachan
07-11-12, 21:35
Hi all, thanks for info. we have tried flashing with a couple of different images with factory reset before doing re flash, but still no mini web, DHCP is enabled and when I run a newtork test all tests fine apart from name server that says unconfirmed, it did today light up green so I tried restarting and opened browser.. all caches cleared.. 192.***.*.*** and nothing.. Have tried 3 other cables and restarted everything a million times...... and nothing, just dont get it at all !! Think it will need to go to TM