PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Help re-installing black hole image

Ace256
05-11-12, 15:07
Hi,

Could someone help me I have recently bought via a site called nextbiz its a clone VU DUO box plus and I am having major problems with it. It came with BH enigma 2 and after reading up on the forum I down loaded a VIX 2.3.204 image and since then I am trying to re-install a BH 1.6 -1.7 image via USB. It just goes to starting for less than a second and does not give me the option of reading, flashing ect. I have tried to use the USB on the back of the box put no joy. I tried to use telnet to the box and that fails as well. Please could someone help me I am a novice as in the past have only used the Eurovox and Krypt view which was a lot simpler. As my box is a clone could it be that as I used VIX its been bombed. I tried to go to see any backup are there but always get a message saying I need to format my device. I have spent many hours on this box and really could do with some advice and I heard this is the best support box. Since having this box I have not been able to view any FTA channels or nothing what so ever. It's been a pretty bad as frustrating experince.

Many thanks

Larry-G
05-11-12, 16:35
We do not support cloned hardware on this forum and won't offer any help to set one up.

Thread closed. Please in future read the rules.

And for future reference there is no such thing as a clone bomb in ViX or any other Vu image. Those who tell you otherwise are lying to you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2