PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] DO NO UPDATE TO BUILD 401 - Some uses may have mount issues

Sicilian
04-11-12, 22:57
As the title, to inform members we advise not to update to build 398, we've found issues with setting up mounts and mount manager.

roland303
06-11-12, 00:38
i had this error on the latest hdf image.
it was aboute the the blkid applett for busybox.
they changed the name to util-linux-blkid !!
so i had to download by telnet "opkg install util-linux-blkid" manuel and restart.
the point is the etc/fstab gets no uuid.
so telnet blkid and copy the uuid to etc/fstab sdb1 or what ever is needed and restart!

will try out your latest now.

thank you for your hard work on this great projekt!

roland303
06-11-12, 03:38
just seen they fixed it with the latest update and named it right

Sicilian
06-11-12, 08:00
Guys update to 401 at your own risk, some of us are still experiencing this issue.

dfdream
10-11-12, 11:19
All, Whats the story with updating now...
Have the issues been dealt with ???

Sicilian
10-11-12, 11:34
should be fine now.

dfdream
11-11-12, 14:12
Updated from 260 to v405 and all went fine...
Love that the sat pos is now added to the VIX Night HD Skin.

The one thing on the skin Im not gone on is the luminous colour for other channels when no tuner is available. I prefered the grey colour. Options that are not available are usually greyed out not highlighted. The Hightlighting implies that they are available as thats what highlighting usually implies.

All looking very solid.. Excellent work as normal...

judge
11-11-12, 14:48
The one thing on the skin Im not gone on is the luminous colour for other channels when no tuner is available. I prefered the grey colour. Options that are not available are usually greyed out not highlighted. The Hightlighting implies that they are available as thats what highlighting usually implies.

This has been fixed & will be available in the next build.