PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for the EPG to show program description with VIX Team Image

Alanp
13-09-10, 13:41
Is it possible for the EPG to show program description with VIX Team Image Thanks

micscave
13-09-10, 14:17
If you highlight the program you want info for and press the red button, up pops info.

Hope this helps.

Alanp
13-09-10, 15:26
Red button is ZAP so this does'nt work Thanks anyway

Sicilian
13-09-10, 15:28
Highlight the program then press EPG button ;)

Alanp
13-09-10, 15:38
This only displays Program title the similar broadcasts is this what you expect Thanks

Alanp
13-09-10, 15:52
Sorted changed EPG server to Rytec Thanks for your input

micscave
13-09-10, 16:00
Sorry mate it should be the OK button.

spacemonkey
13-09-10, 18:27
It would be nice to display it without having to go into another menu \ screen

andyblac
13-09-10, 19:40
It would be nice to display it without having to go into another menu \ screen

would be a waste of space, you would loose 2 rows of channels :), for the sake of press one button, not worth it IMO

spacemonkey
13-09-10, 21:29
would be a waste of space, you would loose 2 rows of channels :), for the sake of press one button, not worth it IMO

I agree but its not wife friendly :)

yngvekl
14-09-10, 07:52
Instead of making a new thread concerning EPG, I just post in this one. Installed VIX the day after release. I have only 1 fixed dish, 1 quad-LNB (0.8°W) and using only 1 feed out of 4 for the moment. Up until yesterday or the day before, the EPG had been working just fine. But now I only recieve EPG data on some channels, and the EPG is in Swedish, and not Norwegian as it used to. This is both for EPG data and programinfo in the channel listings. Upon zap to the channel, the program info switch to norwegian (info bar and channel bar). I have not changed anything. The rytec source is Nordic (not Sweden). It doesn't help doing a manual EPG download. I haven't done anything on the box.... Any ideas anynone?!??

/Yngve

andyblac
14-09-10, 15:08
Instead of making a new thread concerning EPG, I just post in this one. Installed VIX the day after release. I have only 1 fixed dish, 1 quad-LNB (0.8°W) and using only 1 feed out of 4 for the moment. Up until yesterday or the day before, the EPG had been working just fine. But now I only recieve EPG data on some channels, and the EPG is in Swedish, and not Norwegian as it used to. This is both for EPG data and programinfo in the channel listings. Upon zap to the channel, the program info switch to norwegian (info bar and channel bar). I have not changed anything. The rytec source is Nordic (not Sweden). It doesn't help doing a manual EPG download. I haven't done anything on the box.... Any ideas anynone?!??

/Yngve

must be a problem with the rytec data, can anyone confirm this ?