PDA

View Full Version : Using autotimer with Vu+Duo

tonyvix
03-11-12, 10:06
Hi all,

Vu Duo

If I set up a "series link" type thing in autotimers it shows up in autotimers O.K. However the events do NOT appear in timers !!!

Is this right ?

Regards

Stanman
03-11-12, 13:26
Thy should do after saving AT.
In at press menu and setup and check poll automatically is enabled and that you have a fully populated epg

cosie
03-11-12, 16:53
I sometimes find if you set an autotimer close to the start of the programs it won't record the first one but will record the rest of that series,I then do a single timer for the first one and find that works just fine

tonyvix
04-11-12, 10:53
I now find that seeing the autotimer entries under timers......when I delete the autotimer entry the programs are still showing under timers !!!!!

I can live without this function but my wife wants it.

Does it work and is it worth bothering about or is it not worth the bother ?

Regards

cosie
04-11-12, 11:09
short press green are single timers and long press green is autotimers.when you delete a timer make sure to save on exit or it wont update the list

tonyvix
04-11-12, 12:19
short press green are single timers and long press green is autotimers.when you delete a timer make sure to save on exit or it wont update the list

Thanks for reply.

I have deleted an autotimer and saved before exit. The programs selected by autotimer...(23 of them) are still showing in timers. I thought they may disappear ? Do I have to erase each one manually ?

Regards

Stanman
04-11-12, 19:12
Yes, deleting an autotimer will not delete the entries already created - good feature to have but your going to have to ask the plugin author to devise am afraid.